Reviews for This Is Our Life
unicornboo chapter 6 . 2/10
Brilliant
altava chapter 6 . 3/13/2013
EEEEEEEEEE! how cuuuuute! I love Emmy (as you can tell) so this chapter was really sweet! (my favorite chapter has to be the previous one though c; so cute)
clairefoley chapter 6 . 3/13/2013
love! your doing great with the story keep on writing :)
layton worshiper chapter 5 . 1/3/2013
i dont care how quickley you update its brilliant please email me when a new one comes
you should be a author
layton worshiper chapter 4 . 1/3/2013
WOW become a author immediately
ExtraSuperWhoLockian chapter 5 . 12/30/2012
I really like the innocence you write these with. Please update sooner!

:D
Me

P.S. If I spelled innocence wrong, please forgive me. Spelling has never been one of my strong suits.
altava chapter 5 . 12/30/2012
aaaAAAAAWWWWWWW I LOVED IT IT WAS PERFECT and i don't hate you by the way :3
Jillian Bowes chapter 4 . 7/7/2012
This chapter gave me anxiety! Lol but I loved it! It was so cute and funny!
FullMoonOcean chapter 4 . 2/10/2012
Nice job! Update soon! I'm really loving this fic so far.
MikuLover chapter 4 . 1/30/2012
LOL, when Claire and Hershel were arguing about whether or not it was 'the talk', I completely lost it and burst out laughing. Everyone in the library was staring at me, and it didn't help that half of the kids from my school were there studying. I'm gonna get it at school tomorrow D:

I was like, "Excuse me..."

XD naughty Hershel, that's not NOT what a gentleman does!

Please continue!

MikuLover
Morgana-le-Fai chapter 4 . 12/29/2011
Love the story so far. Brilliant alternative. One of the best Claire-stays stories to date in my opinion.

Fave lines:

"Well... How do I put this? Well when you are in a committed relationship with someone you really love, your feelings and boundaries change."

"You said this wasn't 'the talk', this sounds an awful lot like 'the talk'," Claire said through gritted teeth.

Oh a chapter where Layton gives Luke the talk and Claire begrudgingly gives flora the talk would be excellent.

Can't wait for more and maybe a L/C wedding...

I'll give you cookies...
ChibiterasuXD chapter 4 . 8/29/2011
OMG I LOVED IT! Especially the fourth chapter! Luke was soooo funny in this one and I love the Layton/Claire! Hoping for more!
Seventh Sunset chapter 4 . 6/23/2011
YAY! YOU'RE BACK! _

I've been waiting for this story so long, when you updated, I was like, "YESSS!"

Anywhoo, this was an adorable chapter, and the slight awkwardness between Flora and Luke was quite funny. You better update soon, or else you and I will have to have a talk, you hear? ;) Great work!

Lizz
Skelegirl chapter 4 . 6/22/2011
i think instead of 'being asked out' should be courted, which means 'dating' in the more gentelmanly terms. but otherwise fabulous
ProfessorLaytonLOVAH chapter 4 . 6/22/2011