Reviews for respite
cb-hp-writer chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
This was just great. Tonks is by far my favorite character, and Harry/Tonks my favorite pairing. I loved their interaction, I loved how dirty Molly's mind really is, and I loved that they came to an understanding at the end.

Could have done without the Luna reference, though.
respitechristopher chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
You should stop everything and write scenes from the Burrow kitchen every day for the rest of your life.

Thank you so much for this. I'm speechless at how perfect it is - really. It's a testament to our friendship and very, very touching. Thank you.

ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
I really like this one. Fun and enjoyable read. Thanks for sharing!
Bad Mum chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Evil genius did I say? Well that was about right. Though your Molly is anything but right - that woman is a menace, but a laugh out loud funny one! Adored every bit of this.
Fibinaci chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
very nice! Sweet, sexy, romantic, and real. Everybody worrying about what they want for the people they love and themselves. The holidays can put people in that sort of mood.
stargatesg1fan1 chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
That was an awesome chapter. I love Honks action and that was just amazing. Thank you for sharing.
alix33 chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
"You know, I miss having children in this house. Babies. I want it to be filled with love again." Ginny rolled her eyes. "Mum, not this again. Neville and I have barely been married a month and you're already—" "Precisely," Molly said. "The two of you have had ample time to make some progress. And it's not as if I don't know you were going at it long before the wedding." All motion at the table stopped as Ron, Neville and Arthur all seemed to choke on their food at the same time.' - Yikes, Molly Weasley! Good thing I were not eating or drinking while reading that bit, or I would have choked too and very possibly spat food or drink all over my computer keyboard!

"Just tell me you're ready to come back to my place and have dessert with me tonight," Tonks whispered. She leaned close and began kissing his neck, her hand slipping down the front of his robes. "Wouldn't miss it for the world," Harry said. "What are we having?" Tonks grinned and pulled him towards the fireplace. "Your friend Luna." - Lucky Luna, in that case!
22 | « Prev Page 1 2