Reviews for Redemption
Vera Rozalsky chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Whoa. Nicely done. Beautifully, brilliantly, brutally done. YES. And I did look up 'dgaf' so now know exactly of what you were speaking, and you spoke truth. People who write Draco/Hermione forget Hermione's (considerable) ruthless side.
iLoveRomance2o11 chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Hah weird but cute!
FirstYear chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
I don't believe i read an HG/DM. I believe less that I enjoyed it. The opening sucks the reader in and won't let go...Draco's thought process...or lack thereof... is wonderfully done. Good job and the moment with Ginny staring into space great.
respitechristopher chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Congratulations. You got me not only to read a Dramione, but to thoroughly enjoy it.

That last line was just perfect, too. So in-character (imagining she grew up the way I figure she'd've grown up), and it tied the whole story up in a wonderful bow of decadence.

Best. Yule. Ever., btw, with the two fics. You're the best :)
ilfreitas chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
this, my dear, was amazing. It's not romance, it's lust but...at the same time it isn't smut and we can see into each one's mind and personalitly. I loved it
Bad Mum chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
You are evil. But you've managed to write a Dramione that is believable without making opne or both of them totally OOC. The side of Ginny and Draco was a bonus too, and I loved Ginny and Hermione's conversation. I bow to your evil genius.
ThatOneGuy92 chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
D'awwwwwww! That is all.
alix33 chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
" No, this isn't my usual. It wasn't quite a writing challenge, but when someone said he didn't like the pairing, something made me want to write it." - not one of my usual pairngs to read, either, but I will give it a go since gave it a go writing them.

"And Draco, fool that he was, couldn't help notice that she wasn't quite the...what was the phrase? The cat vomit-faced gutter queen Pansy had called her." - Pansy pugface Parknison is a fine one to talk! Compared to her, Hermione (who I have always found very pretty) is easily more beautiful than the siren-like mermaid in the Prefects' Bathroom.

"After being accused of cheating when everyone knows I'd never even consider it, dumped and pretty much left to believe no man would ever want someone who nags and belittles as much as I do?" Ginny snorted. "That idiot brother of mine is a poet, isnt he?" - I wish muggles could hex wizards' bollocks off somehow (only the really dim ones, like Ron, mind) as that is a mission this muggle would galdly volunteer for after reading that.

"She wasn't Bellatrix by a long stretch. She'd never trick him if she wanted to hurt him, she'd hit him with her bare hands, as he could well attest." - That punch from third year (or even just the mental pic of it, from either the book or the movie, it makes no difference) still has the power to make me grin like a loon.

"When she opened the door, the last thing she expected was flowers." - What kind of flowers, please?

"Hermione sighed and lifted her wand. Draco's clothes disappeared. She fought down another giggle. Perhaps she should've come home earlier and lit the fire long before he arrived. The frigidity of the room was having a decidedly unwelcome affect on Draco's person. Unless that was his natural state, in which case, that would go a long way towards explaining his personality at Hogwarts. Either way, she'd work with him. It was the least she'd done for Ron, after all." - No wonder Ron was so very unpleasantly insecure, then...
Jade Ice Fire chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
The summary roped me in and I really like your story. I wish you had added a second chapter that resolved their... relationship? Well written and believable.