Reviews for Magic Gambit
Sarah chapter 8 . 11/22/2011
Wow, another wonderful chapter. I at first was confused at how Jennifer could be so supportive a few chapters ago, wanting to question Victor about his intentions toward Maggie, to saying that she hopes Maggie realizes how dangerous Victor is here, but Maggie ending up in the hospital again because of Victor, albeit indirectly this time, made the confusion disappear. I loved Maggie's line about how Jennifer can't judge Maggie's love for Victor after being married to a known rapist (Jack) and Stefano's adopted son (Peter Blake). Perfect.
Sarah chapter 7 . 11/22/2011
Wow. I totally love this chapter. From what Victor said to Vivian, to what Maggie said to Vivian, I could imagine every word and emotion coming out of each of them. Vivian's reactions to both Victor and Maggie's comments ring true as well. Loved every bit of it.
Sarah chapter 4 . 11/22/2011
I absolutely loved this chapter. So many great moments. My favorite was Victor and Maggie going to the police station to talk to Bo, and Maggie told him basically how frustrated she is at the situation, and that Bo was eventually going to leave Carly for Hope. Bo saying "can't you just have an affair? I don't want to deal with the paperwork" was hilarious. LOLOLOL. I loved that line.
Sarah chapter 3 . 11/22/2011
OMG, what a great chapter! Julie slipping the condoms and lube into Maggie's purse was a nice touch. Julie's right: I think Maggie would definitely want to kill her for that. I have two favorite lines in this chapter. "Fine. For the next ten minutes I grant you absolution." I'm going to have to borrow that one on occasion. It's such a great line. The other is: "But did you just call me a man-whore?" LOL. Considering Maggie currently is his sixth bride (that we know about), I think that line fits so well. LOVE IT.
Sarah chapter 2 . 11/22/2011
I've decided to go back and reread your stories while patiently waiting for the next installment of Small Town Tragedy. This story is definitely my favorite. I love how Maggie is so nervous about dating Victor, but that she is willing to take a chance on him and what they could have together because he has shown interest in wanting her. Julie meddling in Julie's way is also spot on. I so love how you write these characters. I can totally hear everything you are writing coming out of their mouths. Wonderful.
Tiffany chapter 9 . 1/8/2011
Poor Maggie and Victor, the Hortons are attacking.

They are just too damn cute! xD
TheRedFaerie chapter 7 . 1/2/2011
Wow.

Yup, still in love with this story.
TheRedFaerie chapter 5 . 12/30/2010
I am loving this story so so so much!

I was giggling and grinning like crazy.
TheRedFaerie chapter 3 . 12/28/2010
*bounces up and down*

I think I love you.

Fabulous and I crave more!
TheRedFaerie chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Ohmygawds! this wins everything! more please!