Reviews for The Fifth Year Mage
Moonlight Harmony chapter 21 . 8/29/2010
plz update this one soon! its a lot of fun! i enjoy reading!
misceleniious chapter 4 . 4/18/2010
St. Brutus' Secure Centre for Incurably Criminal Boys.

Because you asked. (:

I like it! Well done!
DragonFire Princess chapter 21 . 6/6/2008
Love the story, hope you update soon!
Oraman Asturi chapter 21 . 10/29/2007
Nice... But I think your missing a grand oppertunity to give harry a bit of elf gracefulness as he only fell cause ron was directly under his tree limb and had decide to lay still and complain. I also think harry would have already been a rather adept hunter/gatherer being raised with the dursleys and all but its your story good job.
CatWriter chapter 9 . 8/5/2007
You story is really good, truly it is. BUT! your thanking the reviewers is a waste of space and artificially lengthen your story, frankly it's a cheat. If you must thank your reviewers use the reply link on the review page, there's one there for each registered reviewer.

As for your thriple and quadruple spacing, you should STOP IT IMMEDIATELY! Why? Because it distracts people from your story. I'm spending more time worrying about what kind of wierd spacing you're going to be doing next than about what's happening to your characters. STOP IT! Formating the stories the way they are usually done is for a reason, it lets the reader focus on your words and the story your trying to tell, and not wonder about formating. Single space within the paragraph, double space between paragraphs. much like this review is done.

Your stories are good, you should trust them to stand on their own. Using the spacing gimmick, and thanking reviewers detracts from your work, it makes your story harder to read and frustrating. I hope you listen to me on this.

I've read your latest story, and it's good so please stop with the spacing tricks and just tell the story. That's what makes all the stories different here, it's not gimmick spacing, its the words you use, the feelings they evoke, the images they create, remember that. Your good let your words tell the story and you'll do fine.
Tom Beam chapter 20 . 7/5/2007
Characterization: Fail.

Storyline: Reasonable.

Word Count: Failed, at the start.

Grammer: Fair.

Spelling: Fair.
amy chapter 2 . 7/2/2007
nice idea, like the powerful harry thing but the chapters arn't even a paragraph long.
duncan9632000 chapter 21 . 3/11/2007
Ok Have you ever read the Myth seriers by Robert Asprin also his 'Phule' series? Check it out at the libery or book store you mite like his 'Myth Magic' series. your story I fine it tobe fun. Thank you.
Jase chapter 12 . 11/5/2006
Whats with you if you're gonna write a fic write it & and don't fuck around with it its bloody annoying
Misplaced Angel chapter 21 . 8/9/2006
i love your story but try not to keep us in suspence alot

congrats on the wonderful humor, it doesnt come alot in most of the stories

fellow reader with a pen-name

when angels die
Suiadan chapter 21 . 3/7/2006
nope i don't see
Lady Siren Jade Riddle chapter 21 . 3/4/2006
aw...just when it got interesting
lordvitiris chapter 21 . 2/17/2006

I liked this story a lot. It had me in stiches on the prank wars. Please update soon, even though it's been 4 yrs.

From Lord Vitiris...
DestroyerDRT chapter 21 . 12/14/2005
Are you still working on this story?Thank you for this story and the time and effort that you have put in to ignore any and all your self when you write and have fun in your life when you can.
ritsutsure2930 chapter 21 . 11/27/2005