Reviews for Amalgamation
Mitsumichi chapter 9 . 7/21
Very good fanfic! I love it! Thank you!
Irene34 chapter 1 . 10/7/2015
Wow, so different. I loved it. Thanks
Guest chapter 3 . 8/20/2014
This is like one of the most surprising fics I have ever read. Spock having both sex organs was unexpected and this is the first time I have ever encountered it. It was...a good read, I guess.
catbob1 chapter 9 . 2/14/2014
Really good read. A totally unique twist making Spock an hemephrodite. Thank you for sharing your talent and your vision.
catbob1 chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
Found this recomended by slvrbld747 while searching for a new read. Starts out great. The imprinting seems like the imprinting of the werewolves in Twilight. First time I've read this in a StarTrek fanfic. Interesting twist.
ncalkins chapter 6 . 12/5/2013
Have you considered writing a story of Serak imprinting on Amanda?
Wolfisis chapter 9 . 9/3/2013
this was so gooooood...I love it.
mfm2885 chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Oh. My. God. You know, I couldn't help remembering the Twilight series. I just loved the way you mixed imprint with Spock! That was AWESOME. I really loved it! :D
The Puzzler of Riddles chapter 8 . 6/20/2013
Don't remember if I've reviewed before, but I'd honestly love to hear Spock's explanation to Jim about his hemaphroditism.

Great fic btw!
phantom's love chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
I have read the whole story and love it. This is a GREAT beginning to their relationship :)
Will it be continued?
How will the others (especially Pike and McCoy) react?
Also (hoping for a sequal) will it include a wedding, child/children, and so forth?
atymer chapter 9 . 4/3/2013
This was very nice. It was like Kirk, shockingly quick and Spock is usurped. I like it. ;)
Guest chapter 7 . 1/7/2013
Ummmm if he had girl parts shouldn't he have a period?
Ishtar205 chapter 9 . 1/5/2013
Loved that universe of yours
mengtoreality chapter 9 . 12/10/2012
AWWWWW
Colgate Cavity Protection chapter 9 . 8/18/2012
so essentially he was an hermaphrodite...lol...you could say, he's the best of both worlds *Wink* LOL. Either way, I loved it! Unusual, but lovely. Bye.