Reviews for Amalgamation
Guest chapter 3 . 8/20/2014
This is like one of the most surprising fics I have ever read. Spock having both sex organs was unexpected and this is the first time I have ever encountered it. It was...a good read, I guess.
catbob1 chapter 9 . 2/14/2014
Really good read. A totally unique twist making Spock an hemephrodite. Thank you for sharing your talent and your vision.
catbob1 chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
Found this recomended by slvrbld747 while searching for a new read. Starts out great. The imprinting seems like the imprinting of the werewolves in Twilight. First time I've read this in a StarTrek fanfic. Interesting twist.
ncalkins chapter 6 . 12/5/2013
Have you considered writing a story of Serak imprinting on Amanda?
Wolfisis chapter 9 . 9/3/2013
this was so gooooood...I love it.
mfm2885 chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Oh. My. God. You know, I couldn't help remembering the Twilight series. I just loved the way you mixed imprint with Spock! That was AWESOME. I really loved it! :D
The Puzzler of Riddles chapter 8 . 6/20/2013
Don't remember if I've reviewed before, but I'd honestly love to hear Spock's explanation to Jim about his hemaphroditism.

Great fic btw!
phantom's love chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
I have read the whole story and love it. This is a GREAT beginning to their relationship :)
Will it be continued?
How will the others (especially Pike and McCoy) react?
Also (hoping for a sequal) will it include a wedding, child/children, and so forth?
atymer chapter 9 . 4/3/2013
This was very nice. It was like Kirk, shockingly quick and Spock is usurped. I like it. ;)
Guest chapter 7 . 1/7/2013
Ummmm if he had girl parts shouldn't he have a period?
Ishtar205 chapter 9 . 1/5/2013
Loved that universe of yours
mengtoreality chapter 9 . 12/10/2012
AWWWWW
Colgate Cavity Protection chapter 9 . 8/18/2012
so essentially he was an hermaphrodite...lol...you could say, he's the best of both worlds *Wink* LOL. Either way, I loved it! Unusual, but lovely. Bye.
Anariel Phoenix Blade chapter 9 . 4/19/2012
Interesting story. I have never come across a hermaphrodite Spock before.
sugarowls chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Ha, I agree with previous comments about a necessary sequel. :) Your writing is very fun to read; I like how you've carefully interpreted the canon events so as to fit your story. Nicely done!

Obviously there are a lot of Spock/Kirk pairings out there that talk about the bond between them, but I think this is one of the first I've read that mentioned it affecting them so deeply. Most people seem to write it as affecting them only during convenient parts of the story. If you ever do write a sequel, I'd really love to see the intensity of emotion and how it affects them on proper missions - in fact, I was a little disappointed that you didn't write out the Pike Rescue scene. It seems like between the heat of a battle and feeling their partner's emotions, it would be incapacitating at first. I'd love to see that explored. :D

Keep it up!