Reviews for I Am Justice
Themonsterrinsideme chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
This was very well written. I like how you compared the two with their differences but at the beginning and end let others know that in a way, they're not so different.

... that's how I saw it xD
Meowmie chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Ahh...there is simply no words to describe this except... FIRETRUCKING AWESOME! While reading this fic,I imagined Raito and Ryuzaki on one screen and both are saying their parts and...*one of death note ost tracks play* they say "I am justice!" together in the end. _
UchidaKarasu chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Yo.

Okay. I've been going through your fics, and I'll probably go back to review, but this one...wow. I mean, just wow. Seriously. It's sort-of perfect, honestly, with how you have captured their internal arguments. How similar they are, and yet they delude themselves in the aspects of how different they want to force themselves to be.

This is really damn good. Bravo. The grey area is very well-done, in my opinion, which is something that a lot of people probably don't realise in the manga/anime. Raito and L are so very alike, in the sense that they both are their own brand of justice and murder others in the sake of said justice, and it's interesting to see how you have interpreted this into such a simplistic, yet deep wording. Again, I say bravo. This is just spectacular.

(Also, your interpretation of Beyond Birthday in your other fics is superb, just in case I forget to review on the others.)

Ja ne!

UK.
AishiExcel chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Really cool stuff in the way it was formatted, the shifting first-person and the way it almost feels like a code, something you would hang on your walls like some people hang the ten commandments. The subtleties between their viewpoints are captured really well- and they are subtleties, because they both have similar ideas, just carried out in different manners. I was hearing Light's english voice and L's mechanical voice switching back and forth so rapidly in my head that it sounded perfectly natural for them to blend together in my head. I do really like that you portrayed them both as shades of gray rather than black or white- it's mistaken to believe either is truly good. They both have flaws in their way of thinking; that's captured nicely here by showing what they think is right and wrong, you can see the holes in both sides of the argument. Really awesome~!I really liked it; a quick read and really enjoyable.
RainingArrows chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Wow, all of this really suits both L and Light! It's great how well you were able to depict them!

I just love how similar their thoughts are. It's worded differently for each of them, but in the end they ultimately have the same mindset. It's like they're taking two different roads to the same destination. That destination being just one thing that it viewed differently by L and by Light.

Well, that's my philosopy anyway lol. But great work! I love how simple, yet in depth it is. X3
Sweet Minaa chapter 1 . 12/21/2010