Reviews for Perplexity
Morgen Elisabeth chapter 13 . 2/9
I like this story and hope to read more.
Parnita chapter 13 . 12/24/2014
Update! Soon.. Please..
Parnita chapter 13 . 11/29/2014
Where's next chapter? Ichigo what are u doing...? Dying of curiosity here!
Update! Updates!
Ichigo don't permanently change into woman!
Parnita chapter 6 . 11/29/2014
The moments between Byakuya & Ichigo is so fun& refreshing & i really like their playful banter...
Byakuya reactions to the painting made me laugh hard!
Parnita chapter 4 . 11/29/2014
All i cn think is how much Byakuya is hurting right now...
My poor Byakuya! Don't despair!
Jazzybella chapter 13 . 6/9/2014
So okay, for what is holy, please continue this. I am hooked. Awesome writing : )
Khaylie chapter 13 . 6/8/2014
Great story. Too bad its not active.
27kirune12 chapter 13 . 5/20/2014
Wait... Ichi's naked? *,*
GrimmIchisgrl chapter 13 . 5/16/2014
Oh my gosh! Love the whole thing so far...PLease update soon...I cant wait to see what happens
CrystalVixen93 chapter 13 . 4/10/2014
Love ur story and can't wait to see what happens next so I hope u update again soon plz.
Mayuzu chapter 13 . 3/9/2014
This story is so interesting. I especially love the little family of Renji and Rukia, they're destined to be together anyway. I love the simple minded Renji and how much he loves Rukia.
CrimsonNight41 chapter 13 . 3/3/2014
WHAAAAT? THAT'S IT?! UNACCEPTABLE! I need an update now! T.T Things are getting so intense! What's going on with Kisuke's plan? :O Ahhhhhhhhh! I hope everything is revealed soon, and that it works out! I'm so excited to see what happens next! O.O Hehe, I've always loved Yachiru. ;D She's hilarious! As always, this chapter was witty and enthralling and just plain amazing. XD Please update soon! I'm dying over here! D:
CrimsonNight41 chapter 12 . 3/3/2014
Ahh, the plot thickens! I love Kisuke! XD He'll fix everything! ;D That's so sad though, about Renji... D: I still wonder who exactly it was that held him captive. O.o And why they wanted to release him with a time bomb implanted in him. But I suppose these things shall be revealed shortly, eh? ;3
CrimsonNight41 chapter 11 . 3/3/2014
I will literally, like, die if they don't end up together. T.T Wahhh. D: This is just too beautiful! :')
CrimsonNight41 chapter 10 . 3/3/2014
Kyahhhh! Omg omg omg! *fans self* That was quite something. *.* I hope there's more of that to come? ;D Lol that was great, just great! XD Eeeeeeeeek! This is like my new favorite story, just sayin'.