Reviews for Never A Choice
Packy 2.0 chapter 1 . 6/19/2015
Wow. This was kinda amazing! Crazy different but amazing. I love when writers do daring things and you went out on a limb with this one. I kinda even want to know how Edward lived with himself after the fact. But I understand it has to end there.

Still freaking WOW! I really liked this... A LOT!

ps... I HAD NO FREAKING CLUE!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2015
Nice
debslmac chapter 1 . 3/22/2015
:):)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2015
oh man I would love it if Bella became a vampire or wraith and went after Edward.
tainted-tash chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Seriously? Kill an innocent beautiful woman, get up, and just walk off? Well if that ain't heartless, I don't know what is... :'(
Shannon Amoroso chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
WTF!lol... that was CRAZY... totally NOT expecting it to be a gun people do always say if these walls could talk so... Walls, guns, whichever... at least we got a different things objective on the situation...lol
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
WTF dude that was totally messed up
celtic001 chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Okay...

That was strange and WTF doesn't come close to covering it...

BTW, I love The Perfect Wife too.

hugz
IllicitWriter chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
WTF! That was fucking awesome! I kept wondering who's POV it was in.
the ectprincess chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
ok wtf man y did he have to kill her i thought the narator was bella ! ... love the story the ending not so mutch
RushedUponATime chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
WTF...? Haha u got me there. I thought it was like Bella's ghost or something, until the last line. Gun's POV very unique. Loved it!
Sillyfangirl81 chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
{Falls over dead} OHHHH Damn he killed her! I loved the POV its strange like TPW, but it really works. I loved it in its fuckery. Its hard to grasp emotions in this POV, but you did it well. Great little fucked up O/S :) Good work!
AClumsyBrunetteBrownEyedGirl chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
i have never read a story like this , thanks for writing and sharing it :)
JasperWhitlockIsTheStud chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
WTF!

Ya you did WTF me. My heart literally broke reading this. Though he knew her name? I mean normally shooters necessarily don't but nvm!

It was touching and for a one-shot really good. I loved your end quote. For a weird reason although this was short it touched my heart.
MrsEmbry chapter 1 . 2/20/2011