Reviews for How to pleasure a vampire
Marine76 chapter 3 . 10/25/2012
Your story is awesome, update soon
Marine76 chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Good start, i like it.
LanaJoy chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
I'm the one who (constantly) bugged Halfcent to write 'Alabaster God' so it's safe to say that I enjoyed your continuation!

I would very much enjoy to see you continue... I do so love to see Josef and Beth play. ;)
LLevey chapter 3 . 9/14/2011
Loved it!

LLevey
WickedlyMinx chapter 3 . 5/29/2011
Continue?
Megan Consoer chapter 3 . 5/12/2011
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
deedeebug chapter 3 . 4/27/2011
I love this story and I love Josef! Thanks so much I really miss the show!
moonlightgirl1665 chapter 3 . 4/17/2011
I think that that would be a great idea.
Quirky Del chapter 3 . 3/30/2011
Gah! That was really well written, very sexy, and...yeah. Josef! That was awesome!
Quirky Del chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Wow...that was a hot scene with Josef in a towel, ha! I loved how you described it in detail with the drops of water, etc. It was well written.

I have a question though: Beth called Mick her boyfriend here, yes? So does she not have any qualms about cheating on him? That doesn't really seem like Beth. I could actually see her getting with Josef, but I think she'd be very emotionally torn.

Anyway, I'm reading on! ) You've written such a delicious introduction, I'm eager to read more.

Cheers,

Del
Emma Hart chapter 3 . 3/6/2011
Omg, that was fabulous! please do more, i think josef is the sexiest man ever! i always liked the idea of him and beth, youre a great writer. i want to be an erotica writer and it stuff like this that reminds me why. it gives anyone their ultimate fantasy. thanks for the fun read.
phreashy66 chapter 3 . 2/21/2011
I usually wouldnt think of beth with josef but I loved how you put it please continue
Bvee chapter 3 . 1/19/2011
hey that wasn't a bad first go at writing smut! my only problem was imagining that pencil neck that played josef - not your fault!
Bvee chapter 2 . 1/19/2011
stumbled upon this moonlight story (i'm usually buried in SVM or True Blood stories). It's great so far. I loved the show when it was on. Shame it didn't go for longer. I intend to keep reading if you keep writing :)
betsal chapter 3 . 12/29/2010