Reviews for Ask Death Note Sock Puppets Answertime Jamboree
LoveHurtsEver chapter 2 . 1/8/2011
LoL, your fanfic is just great, keep writting :D And, could I ask? What do the pupets think, who is the sexiest character in Death Note?
HyperGirl chapter 2 . 1/4/2011
Light: *slap*

L: *hug*

Mello: If I provide you with a deathnote and any other murder materials you need, will you kill takada for me? *Beg* And will you marry Matty? *hug*

Near: *squish*

Matt: *kidnap*

Misa: *shove*
pumpkinspice-unicorn chapter 5 . 1/3/2011
This made me giggle a lot. The massive amount of "Ask _" fics were starting to wear on my nerves, so this was a welcome sight. XD Awesome concept, but I would've driven myself crazy keeping the characters straight. Oy. I decided to be lazy and look at the guide in the following chapters. I win.
Miss Bright chapter 4 . 1/2/2011
To the follow-up question: Nuhhhh...maybe. Yes, I am. Mello, you party-pooping bastard :(

I'll submit my last guesses (excluding Mello-P) out of boredom xD

L-P Mello, Near-P Misa, BB-P Matt, Matt-P BB, Misa-P Light, Light-P L

That's okay, the 'A' is implied in 'M'...for me, anyway. Technicalities are for pricks _

Hope your holidays were awesome :)
LittleFanGirl chapter 4 . 12/27/2010
*GigglesManically* Ahh that was hilarious!

Don't know if you're still doing the 'gues which puppet is who' thing for this chapter but i'm going to try my luck...I think that;

L puppet was Mello

Near puppet was Misa

Misa puppet was Light

Light puppet was L

BB puppet is Matt

and the one you gave us...

Mello puppet was Near

Thanks for providing some amusement these holidays, loved it _
GeneralHomestuckTrash413 chapter 4 . 12/26/2010
I'm 99.9% sure of these two

XD This is getting funnier every chapter!

Light: What the heck did your mom and sister think when they found out you are kira?

Light: Are you aware your last name backwards is "I'm-a-gay"?

Everyone: Who beleives your puppet is gay?

Everyone: Can I have a puppet-hug? *holds up puppet of what I wish I look like T-T*

Everyone: Can I have a REAL hug? I feel very lonely T-T

L: What would your favorite sweet be?

BB: have you tried any other jam besides strawberry?

Near: do you eat normal food? The plotline doesn't suggest unusual food habits.

Everyone: Which one of you beleives your puppet is the smexiest? (Light-puppet cannot answer this one XD)

Everyone: do you think I'm coming up with questions off the top of my head? AM NOT! O-o

Near: Are you actually albino or did you bleach your hair?

Near: Are you related to sheep (bloodline)?

L: Are you related to a panda/raccoon?

Matt: Would 'Gamer' be a species of it's own?

Mello: are you goth?

Wow, I got more questions than I thought I would. I love this fic!

~Beyond Belief
Amani Hershel chapter 4 . 12/26/2010
Oh looks like I just missed the questions

But anyways. This was a cute idea and absolutely hilarious!I think the first round was probably my favorite and how so many characters took the time to break down other ones! I always liked guessing and I tended to get it right, but Matt was always a bit of a tough one! I guess cause he is such a normal guy I loved the inference on the only reason he had sex with Mello was because he looked similar to Misa. Great idea and made me lol so much!
LittleFanGirl chapter 3 . 12/25/2010
I'm not even gonna guess who is which puppet because i hate to lose... (But i am 99% sure that Misa is the BB-puupet _ )

Think i'm gonna ask more questioms :3

To everyone: How do you think your personality would alter if you were to consume alcohol and become drunk?

Matt: How far do you agree with the statements that you are to Mello what a dog would be to it's owner? (Based on evidence that you follow him round and are rather obedient to all of his requests)

L: Do you think that had Near and Mello's roles been reversed (In that Near worked for the mafia and Mello the SPK)Kira wouldn've still been caught?
Shuichi Saito chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Heh! What an awesome fanfic with an original idea! :D

Mello: Do you ever put on any weight? Because of all the chocolate you eat.

Matt: How do you deal with Mello? You know, cos everyone knows your his boyfriend. :P

L: What's your favourite candy? I love candy and want to know some new brands I can try.

Misa-Misa: Were your parents short? If not, how come you are? (i love being mean to her)
Miss Bright chapter 3 . 12/23/2010
I didn't deserve full points, I technically failed xD

Okay, I'll wait until next time to ask new questions :)

Guesses for this one (assuming there will be no repeats):

Light-P Mello, L-P BB, BB-P Misa, Near-P Light, Mello-P Near, Matt-P L, Misa-P Matt

I'm enjoying myself a bit too much ._.
Miss Bright chapter 2 . 12/23/2010
I'm the best? Really? *eyes sparkling with happiness* You're so awesome.

L - Why didn't you contribute anything as Puppet Misa in the prologue?

To everyone else - What do you think of Santa Claus? Were you naughty or nice this year? ;)

Are we expected to write in our guesses :D?

If so, mine: Light-P L, BB-P Light, L-P Mello, Near-P BB, Mello-P Near, Misa-P Matt, Matt-P Misa _
LittleFanGirl chapter 2 . 12/23/2010
*Squeals In Delight*

Near: As much as i love you...Do you ever actually change your clothes? I mean...I know it's possible that you do change your clothes and they're just all the same but there is a small amount of doubt in my mind...

Misa: Why you continue to pine after and practically stalk Light despite the fact that he obviously doesn't love you?

Everyone besides Misa: Would any of you mind if I tripped and my fist just happened to accidently make impact with Misa's face...Several times...?
justanothersleepingbeauty chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
L: Who would you most like to go on a date wiht?

Everyone else: Where woud you take L on a date?
LittleFanGirl chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
I've read so many 'ask_' fics but this one, by far, has the best idea..Anywhooo...

Near - What do you REALLY think of L?

Light - First of all quit thinking so highly of yourself...You're not that great...Are you gay? I have copious amounts of evidence that suggests you may be...

BB - Do you think you'd have gone crazy even without the shinigami eyes?
Miss Bright chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
LOL how could I resist such a format. They're actually puppets. Cute!

To everyone - what do you have planned for Christmas this year? Oh, and Merry Christmas to you all.

To Near/author - what exactly does 'Pander-riffic' derive from?

That's all I have for now *waves*