Reviews for War Wounds
OldSFfan chapter 12 . 10/26/2012
Time for a new update, perhaps? You really write very well. I hope your schooling hasn't precluded finishing this fine story.
ViolettBlack chapter 13 . 8/25/2012
Please continue with writing this lovely and heartbreaking story because I want to read more of it!
OldSFfan chapter 13 . 8/24/2012
Time for another update!
a.dabu chapter 13 . 10/14/2011
are you ever going to finish this? or at least update ? ...i really hope you will... so that i wont keep checking for updates, finding none, and being dissappointed and sad, lol :)
anna chapter 13 . 8/14/2011
alright, its been way too long. i want to see where the rest of this story is going. write more and update! pleaaaasee ;)
KNITTYWOMAN chapter 13 . 7/2/2011
Excellent chapter! I liked the reminder of what Wilson is willing to sacrifice for his friend, and House's utterly in-character refusal to see a shrink. Presumably that will all change after he is (ultimately) exonerated, but at this point in the story, nothing is certain and the characters don't know how it will play out, even though we have some inkling.
OutrageousFortune chapter 13 . 7/2/2011
So glad to see an update. :o)
TetraFish06 chapter 13 . 7/2/2011
Another great chapter! It seems like the lawsuit would have to help with House's medical care...

I'm still enjoying this ;-)
SpidEMcD chapter 12 . 6/29/2011
As usual, this is great. Why do you need a beta? You're doing fine by yourself!
Wicketforever chapter 12 . 6/22/2011
Please keep going...this is an excellent story I'm eager to find out what happens next
badskin chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Flatpickluvr chapter 12 . 6/16/2011
Hi! Thanks for the update. Very well written and still very interesting. I like how you started the chapter off with a description of the panic attack from House's point of view. Very good!
KNITTYWOMAN chapter 12 . 6/16/2011
SUCH a great chapter! I love how you gave us the underlying event at the outset, and then segued into the trigger of the lightning. It made it so that we could focus on everything that happened without the distraction of a flashback. It's heartbreaking - and yet encouraging - how aware House is of his frailty and how very "House" he remains after all the degradation. Still such a good story!
docZo chapter 12 . 6/16/2011
Really enjoying this so far. It's very moving. Keep up the good work!
Dara-si chapter 12 . 6/15/2011
this story is better with any other chapter! Soooo goood job:-)