Reviews for Books and Islands
Rose O' Sharon chapter 2 . 4/11/2011
Writers don't always write to please others. Writers write because they want to. Please ,write whatever your heart desires, and if you write, I'll read it. :D

I can't promise to comment every time or to be effusive with glowing praise, but if you want to write something in Fanfiction that is close to your heart, or an idea, or even if something just didn't sit right with you and you want to change it, feel free.

And if others don't like it, or if they say they don't, it may feel like the knife that stabbed Eugene (sigh) but it's brief and will go away, and you can use that pain to write your next scene or story, and to heck with what other people think.

So, to heck with what other people say and write, write, write! :D
WickedSong chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Similar to Cupcakes, you have an impact with your last line. The build up to that last line also helps in this decision he makes to fight for her to stay with him. You really are talented at writing, just one thing, your tenses seemed to be mixed up a little. Just something to watch out for in the future but apart from that, it was a great little one shot. Well done :)
shatteredreality chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Absolutely lovely, I adore the conflict you've expanded on. You are an excellent author.
Happy Endings for All chapter 2 . 1/2/2011
This was cute! I was surprised the library was the king and queen's. It was nice that you wrapped up the whole island bit; you're right, that wasn't ever mentioned again, so I'm glad you chose to address it, for it did add to the originality of this piece. Lovely job, and I'm looking forward to the other montage fics!
Kairi Granger chapter 2 . 1/2/2011
I think it depends on post-movie. If you do a fantastic job then people will LOVE it. This movie is so popular, even if its not what really happened, I know I would love to read others takes on it, and I'm sure I'm not the only one :)
aloha94 chapter 2 . 1/2/2011
Definitely expand! Post movie fanfics are awesome. :D
101Witch101 chapter 2 . 1/2/2011
you're welcome! :D Please write more! WE LOVE YOU! (and eugene/rapunzel)
Romance and Musicals chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
I really loved this. The moment when Flynn realizes that he doesn't want an island alone anymore.
101Witch101 chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
awwww! Eugene, you softy! I want you! haha loved the story! "...but he was relieved—and a little bit disappointed—to see that she could walk by herself" haha! He is SO adorable!
LakinBacon chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Awww! I 3 this story just as much as I love 'Cupcake?'.

Flynn Rider is officially my favorite Disney prince EVER!
musicprincess1990 chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Oh so cute! I loved it!
Once Upon A Spazz chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Wonderful! I love it! D
NexusTehULF0o chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
This was cute - I enjoyed it a lot! It was just enough to tell a little sidestory in their adventure.

I think you did fairly well in capturing the exact moment when Flynn fell in love with Rapunzel - him sitting her down to look at the books was cute to picture. Also, it saddened me a little about the island thing, but I was quickly picked back up by Flynn's anger at the subject. It made me happy to see him wanting to protect Rapunzel despite his previous dream right in front of his eyes.

I liked the tone of voice in this piece, albeit a bit formal. I think it was appropriate, though. It captured the seriousness of the scene without really jumping out of the tone of the characters too much.

Overall, well done. Write more, and have a happy holiday! :3