Reviews for Waking Up
Awwwww! So sweet!
ohblainers chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Cute cute cute!
Petticoats chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
I have a really hard time thinking that Blaine's father is verbally abusive. After all, they allowed him to transfer to an expensive all-boys private school because he was being harassed due to his sexuality. If his father really had such a problem with Blaine being gay, he wouldn't send him to a male-only school.

But other than that, lovely story.
Thoughts of a Fallen Angel chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
:) Wonderful story- the fact that Finn knows how easyit is to hurt Kurt says a lot about how damaged the poor boy is- I love hw Blaine goes "your Glee Club? its just a choir" because Kurt means so much more;) and you know that its a special moment when Finn's not oblivious to everything...:D
okaybutihitanightfury chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
So. Fucking. Adorable.
Kurtsie chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
awww, go Blaine he told Finn what's what! And omg the kissing scene in this...SO sweet. I REALLY want Kurt to be the one who initiates their first kiss because after the Kerofsky thing Blaine should really let HIM make the first move. Plus I loved hurt\comfort Klaine an unhealthy amount. I cant help myself. This coupling is PERFECT for that.
okgofreak chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Love it hope u do another chapter :)
hpswst101 chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Cute, and that was nice of Finn to let them off. Thanks for posting it was really cute!

hpswst101
Always With Amy chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Spooning ftw. :D
Dana R chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
This was sooo cute! I hope you add more, because you did a really good job with this!
sapphiretwin369 chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
I really liked this! Nice conversation between Blaine and Finn.
LGP-13 chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Sooo cute 3
Vamp gyrl chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Man ,gay love is the sexiest love of all .This story is the best f-ing story EVER !hurry make more !