Reviews for Safe Haven
Guest chapter 17 . 1/7/2014
Fantastic story! Thanks for writing it!
DGfleetfox chapter 15 . 11/10/2012
DUDE! SPIKES SPEECH WAS ONE OF THE BESTTTTTT THINGS EVER - I WAS SO STOKED TO READ THAT IN THE BEGINNING... I've repeatedly watched that on youtube, lol... seriously, I have a huge love for Spike it's not even funny. Whew...got that outta my system..for now :)
DGfleetfox chapter 14 . 11/10/2012
Awww Noah! I didn't catch the warning in the beginning, but when it started feeling suspicious I scrolled up and was like ohhh... phew, so I just skipped past those parts (cos I don't read that stuff) - it was well written - the well within T range stuff I mean ;)
DGfleetfox chapter 5 . 11/10/2012
That last parting line seemed kinda harsh, even for Santana. But I guess I'm just all kinds of perturbed because I like when these two are actually friends in fics. Oh wells.
bella0148 chapter 17 . 8/6/2011
i can't believe i'm just discovering this. i was so choked up so many times reading this. heartbreaking moments and cute moments and beautiful moments. :*)
MistressDrusilla1860 chapter 17 . 6/24/2011
epic i loved it it was a sad wonderful story but u shld put a tissues warning on it lmao

mel
Vivo et Amo chapter 17 . 6/17/2011
What? A cliffie like that as an epilogue?

AMAZING!
nitefang chapter 17 . 6/9/2011
Awwwwwwwww! If I could make those little hearts with the horizontal v's and 3's, that's what you'd be bombarded with right now!
nitefang chapter 9 . 6/9/2011
*sigh*

I heart Puck.

I mean, yes, Finn keeps Rachel pretty grounded, and to be honest, Puck couldn't handle her because she's too much of a basket case, but they are such a cute couple...
nitefang chapter 8 . 6/9/2011
I love that I finally get to see Rachel's dads (despite this still being a fanfiction and not actual canon). You've deftly inserted them into the Glee-verse and the fact that they can totally empathize with Finn's decision as well as still treat him with legitimate civility makes them all the more awesome because how many parents actually do that?
nitefang chapter 7 . 6/9/2011
"He sounded really pissed off, actually. I wonder if Santana gave him a STD or something."

Oh, you got Kurt PERFECTLY. :D
nitefang chapter 5 . 6/9/2011
Let me just put this down for a second so I can go grab a chainsaw and cut Santana up into itsy bitsy pieces...
nitefang chapter 4 . 6/9/2011
*SOB*

I had a nightmare the other night where the exact same thing happened to me. I got mugged and beaten up, and after I got to the hospital, the doctor told me that I got punched one too many times and I couldn't have kids anymore.
nitefang chapter 2 . 6/9/2011
Dude, like, the atmosphere of your story is totally pulling me into that sort of depressive state reserved only for the deaths of Sirius Black, Dumbledore, and Noah and Allie Calhoun. I applaud you. This is so good.
Politics.and.Prose chapter 17 . 6/7/2011
loved it and also excited for the new one.