Reviews for Conflict!
mangafan29 chapter 2 . 1/7/2013
Nice story
Krolshi chapter 2 . 11/2/2012
Mahaha xD just like a cute little kitty Ohh I lives it! x3 well then I guess Shizuo-chan won this round 3 I really wonde who's gonna win the next one ! Be gladly waiting! Really funny FanFictions we have going on here!
Krolshi chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Pwahahahahahahha! Of course you'd win! You just stole a kiss from Shizuo! That's already a 10000000. Millions of billions scores from the fans! XD very. Humorouse and delisouse FanFiction
unreliablekamikaze chapter 2 . 10/1/2011
Cool story, bro.

*trollface*

Naw, for real. Tis awesome. Though it doesn't look like you're continuing it verily soon. But really, it's lovely. :3

Shizu-chan is so badass~

and yesssss Izaya is such a cat. XD
Histeria chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
This is only my opinion, but you shouldn't beg for reviews.

About your piece here, I really liked it. Characters seems to be very IC, and I like your style.

Added to alerts.
AnimeDomo chapter 2 . 12/29/2010
These drabbles make me smile. X'D I like your writing style and there's nothin' better than a violent Shizzy-chan to brighten up your Wednesday morning.

Hope you update soon.! / 3
ChocoBits Daioh chapter 2 . 12/24/2010
Cool story, bro.

LOL I kid, I kid. Loving it so far :) I loved the last line XD For some reason Izaya has always been similar to a cat (to me, anyways).
Traumflammen chapter 2 . 12/22/2010
Oh, how I know this terrible, terrible feeling when you know people like the stuff you write but are too lazy to get up and write something. So.

ANYWAY, to your story. I think it is no bad, no, you're style is straight-forward. You could go a bit more into detail, but this way is fine, too - better than all these guys who write site by site about the feelings and then something happens and you're just like "Hu? What? When was that?" But, at least the second chapter could be a little bit longer. It was kinda confusing that as soon as I opened it I could already read your AC at the end... Yeah.

(Hope you understand me, my english is crappy and it's laaaate in the night.)