Reviews for A Kiss Under the Mistletoe
HelpmeHermione chapter 4 . 9/20/2013
I tried to like it, I really did. But I found the story kinda dull. It felt hurried and therefore was lacking the buildup. Hermione didn't seem too bright when after being hit on by Terry, she mentioned Ron and he seemed upset AND SHE DIDN'T KNOW WHY!? Really? That's pretty dumb in my book. So overall I didn't like the story and actually skimmed a bit till the end. I rarely skim so you really lost my interest. It was a dud! BOO! Ok, you get it. I do think you did an amazing job on Arrogance and Ignorance, though Herminone was a dincy, incapable klutz and seriously out of character for being the STRONG female lead she normally was...they did exist back then. Other then that, that story I loved!
lovealan chapter 4 . 10/4/2012
Such a nice story, I enjoyed it very much.
CheshireCat23 chapter 4 . 7/25/2011
Lovely story!
CheshireCat23 chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
He chose not to marry her because he wouldn't get any dowry from her family? Wow, true love, isn't it? Poor Hermione, asshole Ron.
Smithback chapter 4 . 4/17/2011
good, really really good
Weird Not Boring chapter 4 . 3/21/2011
Perfectly and completely lovely and adorable. I loved it!
readingwriter01 chapter 4 . 2/2/2011
That was great! I loved Terry/Hermione! And I loved that it happened in the 1800s. Perfect :)
confusednikki24-7 chapter 4 . 2/2/2011
this was a very good story! i actually had to look up who terry was but i remembered...great storyline! i loved it!
embirsiphonelilathia chapter 4 . 1/30/2011
I loved it, it was really sweet and I liked how everything made sense even though you didn't have a lot of detailed back story. And well Terry and Hermione were very sweet to read about..
sjrodgers23 chapter 4 . 1/3/2011
sequel to this story please thank you
Dark Angel of Pain and Chaos chapter 4 . 12/29/2010
Sweet ending () Love it
Dark Angel of Pain and Chaos chapter 3 . 12/29/2010
Wrong choice of words Mr. Boot
Conterra-san chapter 4 . 12/28/2010
awww that was so cute! what a lovely story!

thanks for sharing, I don't think I will ever be able to look at Terry Boot the same way again-

Conterra-hime