Reviews for I Don't Care
Avercroft chapter 1 . 7/23/2004
GOOD! ITS REALLY GOOD! WRITE MORE PLEASE!
Taltos chapter 1 . 11/22/2003
Oh, it wasn't all that bad. IT...it was kinda cute, in a warped sorta way. (Hee...a cute pirate..._~ Too true!)
Liza Akita chapter 1 . 2/17/2003
IS set in GF when Fiona is older,right? I hope so,cuz in CC Irvine's about ten years her senior. o.O

Ah well,this is a good angsty romance! Keep up the nice work!

-Akita
Threll chapter 1 . 12/22/2002
That was bloody awesome! So...very...talented...even if you were talking about Gumby...heehee...I like gumby!

Anyway...this was very cool! IRVINE IS SO...Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Reiya Inc chapter 1 . 10/8/2002
IRVINE! OMG! I loved it! Irvine and Fiona would look so cute together look so cute together ! Well anyhoo you did a great job on this and I hope you write another I/F fic!

~Reiya

P.S.- Irvine the pirate? Niiiiice! *GLASG* (I came up with this it means 'Giggles like a school girl' even though, technically I still am a school girl, okay, I'm stopping now.)
WingGoddess2 chapter 1 . 9/22/2002
a cute...pirate? oh man... *dies of lack of oxygen due to an overdose of laughter* (did ya catch all that?)well ANYWAYS, great story _ Irvine is so, uhhh *cough* nevermind...
Sick Little Fiend chapter 1 . 8/29/2002
Hmm, that was pretty good! I never really considered pairing Irvine and Fiona together, but it is kinda cute now that I think about it. And Herman/Moonbay rules! _ LOL, I've liked that pairing ever since I saw that episode, "The Road to the Republic." She obviously likes him.

Bleh, now I'm ranting. Anways, cool story!
Lumi chapter 1 . 8/24/2002
That's it? Your gonna leave me at that...? Oh well...

Great story...I think I am addicted to it... I LOVE IRVINE!
Biowolf chapter 1 . 8/1/2002
Wow, I really like this. Do you mind if I put it on my website? My e-mail is
Mookie 821 chapter 1 . 7/23/2002
I'm not a big F/I fan, but I really like the way you portrayed Irvine's internal struggle with his feelings. Not so crappy as you indicated in your summary!
Juunigatsu chapter 1 . 7/10/2002
Okay those people who keep saying "BAN AND FIONA FOREVER"

(Beside Bit and Leena forever)in their reviews are getting EXTERMELY annoying! Even if the story is not

authored by me! I read this story after your

"Epiphany" and you said that it was the continution

of "I don't care." So I read this story just for kicks!

It was that good reallly and you are not LAME!

If you ask me what is lame, look at my Bit/Leena

stories! They really lame in my opinion and I got

a lot of suckers(B/l fans) to make them read it!

Lol, and I love Irvine too! Ever since I saw him

in suit in that episode when Rudolf was crown emporer

at his coranation) oooh Irvine looks cute!

Hardy, har-har I love Pirates! Thar she blows!
Gohan Hug chapter 1 . 6/26/2002
The last tim I watched the Green freaky thing was when I was two O_o, on Nick Jr. (Okay, I'm childish). BAN/FIONA FOREVER! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
sadfsdaf chapter 1 . 4/5/2002
Acually, Fiona is 14, just like Van. But anyway, nice story! And Rene, yes Irvine and Moonbay do make a nice couple, but I guess Fiona and Irvine might make one too.
Rene chapter 1 . 4/1/2002
Nicely done. Hmmm Irvine and Fiona, nice pairing. Does anyone else think Irvine and Moonbay might be a cute pairing? Anyone? Oh well *sigh*... The fic was also very well written. I could really imagine this happening to Irvine. You should consider continuing this.

Ja ne
Ennah chapter 1 . 3/29/2002
You should really continue this!