Reviews for Blaine is NOT a FishPerson
im not lysstening chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
This is beautiful. This is life. This is a very very very well done characterization of the Doctor.
Brie45 chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
I would love to hear of Kurt's previous adventures with the doctor
Becca chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
LOVE IT! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL!
LoonyLunaAKAme chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
yay a sequel!
okay this was perfect and the perfect ending and yay
Shifteraei chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
More more more more more more!

This is fantastic! I love it sooooo much!

Please, there must be more! How does Blaine react to the TARDIS? How do Amy and Rory react to Blaine?

Please, you can't leave it there!
klayn chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Can you please please please please please write more 11th Doctor/Kurt/Romy oneshots? Please? They're really funny.
Potikanda chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Oh my lovely Doctor! This is too freaking funny! I'm gonna go sit over here and giggle some more, because this is epic in all it's glory! XD
OneShotMarvel chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
I demand an immediate update of this spectacular story! :3 I loved the way the Doctor reacted to Blaine. Hehe Blaine, a fish person XD so awesome! And the fact that Kurt traveled with the Doctor and co for any period of time is a freaking great idea! I can't wait to read more :) Please update again soon! And great job with this chapter!
korasami chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
…fishperson!Blaine? Hahaha!

Great, now I have an image of Blaine dressed in a hospital gown, being held down while people try to inject chemicals into his body. It's oddly sexy.

I have no idea if you actually watch Classic!Who, or if the reference was a coincidence, but did you hear that episode 2 of "The Underwater Menace" was recovered recently? I haven't seen it yet, but I was curious…

I think I'm rambling now. Oh well.

Mintyxx
hpswst101 chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Well that's one way to a test a relationship. Ha! Very cute and funny. Thanks for posting!

hpswst101
InsularFLY chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
PLEASE WRITE A SEQUEL! I love this cross over :D
Dustthief chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Can you PLEASE write a sequel? PLEEEEEAAAASSSEEEE? This is too awesome to leave hanging!
CrimsonLove11 chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
loved it! :) please write a sequel!
zigzagzoom94 chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Thanks so much for writing a sequel, this was just brilliant.
aliceinwonderland89899 chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
please i really hate rory and think that the next time that he dies he should stay dead, but ... I quite like him in this. Still make Kurt punch him in the face though!