Reviews for Never Your Hero
VeniVidiPerivi chapter 25 . 4/28
OMG PLEASE UPDATE. I know you haven't updated in years but I'm dying to know what happens next! You are a phenomenal writer, please keep on writing!
Amazing! Best hetalia fix I've ever read, hope you find the time to complete it!
ren chapter 25 . 3/29
ugh you need to finish this! Youve been killing me for four years
221bdeductions chapter 25 . 2/4
I adore this story. I love the darker and more realistic interpretation of what it is like to be a nation. I especially enjoy the family ties in this. The NA bros have been my favorite characters for a long time. I wish you would finish this, but it's not as annoying that you haven't because this could be an ending point due to knowing how WW1 ends. Alfred killed Ludwig and died himself, but Germany was more worn down from the war and it lead to his loss while Alfred recovered. Thank you for such an amazing read, and know that if you ever chose to write the final chapter, me and serval others will be overjoyed, but if you don't, we still appreciate the story. : )
Akina1621 chapter 25 . 1/2
Aw, dude, what happened to the last chapter? Although this is fine enough. Nice work! You definitely depicted war in its gruesome aspects. No one was excessively badass- they floundered around like humans when fighting. I also loved that one line Arthur told AlfredStop thinking like a human." I never really thought of that situation, nations thinking like us when they're supposed to think differently.
Akina1621 chapter 4 . 1/2
England, you're throwing a lot of biting insults at us Americans... I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a bit mad...
Elemika chapter 25 . 12/30/2016
Wow. I must admit, I don't know much about World War I, no matter how much it pains me now to be so uninformed. I've learned a lot from this story; the author's notes were quite interesting to read.

I was amazed at the quality of your writing. From the most heart-wrenching scenes to the little humorous moments, I was absolutely enraptured. It is rare to stumble across such a well-written and well-researched fanfiction, and I am grateful to have found yours.

The characterization was stellar. I wholeheartedly enjoyed the interactions between Arthur and Alfred. The dynamic between them was absolutely brilliant. I've grown to like the OCs, particularly Lukas. Each one was believable, and influenced the narrative in strictly positive ways. I loved the portrayal of the nations as humans despite everything; the way that the influence of the war on each of them was written only reinforced this idea.

I am happy to say that the few hours I have spent on reading this story have been eye-opening and enjoyable.

Thank you for this amazing piece of work.
katchfish chapter 25 . 9/18/2016
Come on come on come oooonn please update that was to incredible to leave! It's been like 3 years... ;-;
WhiteXTrainer00 chapter 5 . 7/27/2016
Awesome story and love the history lesson at the end. Very helpful since world war 1 is not exactly my strong suite
Guest chapter 25 . 1/8/2016
...so when is the next one happening.. isn't there only one left...I love this story have read it multiple time so please continue...do they win or lose
Roh chapter 25 . 12/28/2015
In all the years I've been reading fanfiction, I have only ever cried twice: "We'll Meet Again" and now with this. Your writing is so full of emotion and immerses me in a tragic world full of characters that give me hope. My heart has broken so many times but then grows stronger, as every character makes the choice to keep going. I've never rooted harder for anyone then the characters of this story, and I'm so eager for the conclusion. I'm glad to know you're still working on it. Thank you for this amazing story.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
Happy birthday, NYH!
Guest chapter 25 . 12/17/2015
OMG! The writing is soooo emotive, so informative. I love reading ur stories they're so suspenseful & tear inducing. But I have to ask I've been a long time for another update. Not trying to annoy u or any thing but does this mean the story has finished? If it is, that's sad. If it isn't AWESOME :D keep up the truly amazing work nevertheless!
GASP chapter 25 . 12/1/2015
YOUREWRITINGAGAINYOUREWRITINGAGAINICANTBELIEVEITIMSOEXCITED! GO GIRL GO!
JaZzHaNdZ chapter 1 . 12/1/2015
I saw the announcement on tumblr that you were working on this again and I WILL be ready for that last chapter!