Reviews for Never Your Hero
General Arthur Kirkland chapter 25 . 5/25
IT'S BEAUTIFUL! Hey, me and a friend are wondering when the final chapter is going to come out, so please let me know! Thank you Awesome Fellow Human! Have a nice day!
DaLantis chapter 25 . 4/13
You should definitely finish this. it seems close to the end.
Jono chapter 25 . 4/6
You're killing me, hon. This is hands down the best fan fiction in any fandom I've ever read and I've been waiting nearly 2 years for you to update it. This story is so well done and the complexity of the characters! You give everyone so much depth and don't fall into those cheesy and one dimensional stereotypes most people turn these characters into. Nobody in this story is perfect either, there is a point where everyone make decisions I don't like or maybe don't agree with in this story and that's what makes it perfect! People are flawed and you carried this out well while still making the characters very likable. The historical details are great and really give a great feel to the story- you actually know what your talking about.

I also love the flow of the story. It's been awhile since I read the whole thing but I remember its narrative was smooth and didn't really feel disconjointed. I honestly hope you publish a novel one day- I would most certainly buy and read it. (But finish this first please!)
I love you I really do, this is legit the best fanfic I have ever read hands down, but oh my god, it has been nearly 2 years since you updated. I was still in high school last time this was updated. Thats weird to me.
usukonly chapter 25 . 3/4
PLEASE UPDATE…after all, there is only one chapter left...
CloudCarnivore chapter 25 . 3/3
Cant wait for the next chapter! Update soon! :D
GoofieDaisy chapter 1 . 2/27
Wow... *applause* This has to be like my favorite Hetalia fanfiction yet! Let me just say, you are a very gifted writer! Your style is so professional and amazing! I can't believe you came up with this whole story line off the top of your head like that! Your vocabulary and the way you described everything was just so vivid and excellent! I just want to say, I really enjoyed this story and read it every night for like 2 weeks straight... o_o I really admire how deeply you portrayed the characters, and everything was just so on key! I feel like everything was just so accurate and I was getting a history lesson along with an epic story! You had me on the edge of my seat the whole journey, and I could never guess what was going to happen next! :D I really hope you put up the next chapter sometime, because I'll be looking out for it! I think everyone in this fandom should read this! Brilliantly written and VERY impressive. I wish I could write this amazingly... Thank you so much for this wonderful experience! :3
Nolesr1 chapter 25 . 2/12
This is so beautiful and I can't believe i'm just now jumping on the bandwagon so late in the game. This is possibly one of the best written Hetalia stories I have ever read and your characters are amazing. I've literally been reading this entire thing in my free time and I've been reading it now for, like, a week. This is truly amazing. I honestly can't wait until your update again because I really, really want to see what's going to happen.
Also, I love your OC's: they're interesting, human, and awesome. I really like the humanity that you give to everyone, even during a truly horrific and bloody war. I honestly hope that you get so many more views and everything for this story because it's amazing-honestly, I kind of hope a herald of angels will sing for this because it is truly amazing.
Please update soon!
madsbouc chapter 25 . 2/9
This is an awesome story, you need to keep updating it this was the first world War 1 hetalia fanfic I've come across and it's layout plot and Grammer are great.
ZDrive chapter 25 . 1/28
God, this was amazing. You said it was the second to last chapter, so hopefully you can update the last chapter. This story was absolutely heartwrenching in the way it showed the worst and the best of humanity, even if only a small portion was good, and I loved seeing Alfred grow stronger every chapter. I also loved the German OC and such. Please, update the one last chapter. YOU CAN'T JUST LEAVE IT OFF WITH MY BELOVED COUNTRY DEAD/DYING! I mean...you can, but that's not very nice -_-
TheMusicManiac chapter 1 . 1/22
Hello! I have actually read this already, before I had a Fanfiction account, but even though I did watch Hetalia I didn't know as much so many things mentioned were lost on me. But now that I'm deeper within the fandom, I understand so much! I'm still just as in awe of your writing as I was then, and you're still my favourite fanfiction author out there! I'm going to keep up with this fanfiction and actually read it consistently because I want to, and that is saying something since I start so many and never finish reading them unless they are short. You are so amazing at description and character development! I can really imagine the scene with utter clarity, and the characters feel human. They have thoughts that they would realistically have, and even just little subtle things make them more rounded and realistic. That is something I am struggling to accomplish in my own fanfiction and original writings, so I'm definitely taking hints from how you do things! Keep writing!
the glory fades chapter 25 . 1/17
This is amazing. It will be very bittersweet when the last chapter comes, but I'm glad to have read this anyway.

I really like your writing. It's very descriptive, but doesn't make the reader bored. Any tips for an (inexperienced) writer like me?

Also, since I am a big fan of sequels, are you planning to do a WW2 fic next?

Hope you update soon!

- the glory fades
born-to-be-dictator chapter 25 . 1/4
SO MUCH ANGST! i cant wait till the next chapter, i wonder what will happen when finds alfred died
Guest chapter 25 . 12/23/2014
I've been reading the stories of the Never Your Hero universe over the past month and they have left me speechless. I'm new to the Hetalia fandom, but your stories made me see how much Hetalia has to offer. This story in particular realizes what the canon could have been and instead remains a parody of it's own potential. The characters are written perfectly, the dynamics in their growth is awe-inspiring, and the premise of the story itself is complex and intriguing. The amount of time you must spend researching for the historical aspects alone proves how committed you are to your vision. It is rare to find such dedicated writers in any fandom, but I'm glad you are a staple in this one. I look forward to continuing to read your stories.

-Someone you've inspired