Reviews for Mall Topic
Guest chapter 22 . 12/12/2014
Fun story
Cashews and Socks chapter 22 . 9/8/2013
I liked the ending, but I felt like it could have been an EENSY BIT more descriptive. Still pretty awesome though.
JemiLover101 chapter 22 . 9/8/2013
Loved it! This story was amazing. Definately one of my favorites. Can't wait to read for from you! :)
CatonissForever20 chapter 21 . 6/25/2013
Yay! :() :Smooch: - Zutara
Blackwidow927 chapter 21 . 6/12/2013
love it D fanfiction never told me u updated and i was like hey lets look and i was like omgggggg its updated D
JemiLover101 chapter 21 . 6/3/2013
So glad u updated! This was a great story! :)
AFellowWriter chapter 21 . 6/3/2013
I'm very surprised, you updated really quickly! Thank you, I enjoyed this chapter. I kinda saw the Zhao thing coming, but Toph shooting a gun? So badass:) I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
Ozuma thy Awesome chapter 21 . 6/3/2013
I saw this in my email and instantly clicked. Welcome back and I hope you continue on with all your other fics too. This was a good chapter to come back on, and I'm looking forward for the next.

-OtA
AFellowWriter chapter 20 . 6/1/2013
I have read your writing in the past and have previously commented in my account name, but I haven't written a Fanfiction in ages. Apparently you haven't been so up to date either. I'm hoping you finish the last chapter because I have been dying to know what happens next since the release of Chapter 20. Please update soon!
ace2184 chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
OMG! UPDATE!
Mookspink17 chapter 19 . 2/14/2013
hahaha i started cracking up i couldnt help it hahaha but i so cannot see zuko go gay for jet
HappyorSmiling chapter 20 . 1/29/2013
CONTINUE! THIS IS SO FUCKING AWESOME!
blackrosee84 chapter 20 . 8/26/2012
Na the rating is fine:):p also waiting for a update here and blood and tears...remember geico saves 15 minutes or more on ur car insurance
Princess-of-Your-Doom95 chapter 20 . 8/6/2012
It's not really an M-rated thing. Cursing isn't really that bad.
Awww waitin is an enemy! But I love this so I shall wait
Blackwidow927 chapter 20 . 8/5/2012
Awwwwww and M is only sex and stuff in detail cussing doesn't count )