Reviews for To Love a Ninja
luzma chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
bellisimo
moonfaerie326 chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
So I am not good at this whole feedback thing, but if it is any conciliation I thought that your fic turned out really really well. You have the essence of both Tony and Ziva down, which is not an easy feat to accomplish, and you tied everything in so wonderfully.

I very much enjoyed it. Great job. :]
BamonTivaLove chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
omg what are you talking about this was amazing! And so in character. Everything was perfect. And the part where you talked about how he can't picture Ziva doing regular everyday things was so pefect.
Rabiscar chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
I loved this. Not only was it incredibly sweet but it reads so easily, there's nothing forced or contrived about it. I haven't watched NCIS for a looooong time but I always thought Tony and Ziva had great chemistry and I now you're making me want to catch up and see where they're going!

PS: congratulations on getting into Northwestern, seeing that post made me positively giddy ;)
AngelMoon Girl chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Ah, you've done it again. Really, the eloquence and thought you put into even the simplest character actions astounds me; the story flows naturally and ends on a satisfactorily soft yet angsty note. Just beautiful. I hope you write more soon!
Anonymous033 chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Are you kidding? That was as far from an epic failure as one can get! It was so eloquent! Oh, I loved it :)
TivaaviT chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Yay - an early Christmas present! I've been eagerly awaiting your next piece since Kaleidoscope Heart & you certainly did not disappoint! I really like the analogies/symbols (?I hope that's the right word) you used to describe Tony's thoughts; this story has real feelings invested in it that just float off the page & envelope you :)

I'd love to hear Ziva's side of things in a similar way - perhaps a second chapter or another story altogether?

Thanks again & I hope you have a very Merry Christmas!
SweetVenice chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
I like it a lot! I thinks that could have happened! and I hope it will in a near future! Excellent job on Tony's thoughts!
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
The only quibble I have with this story is I like happy endings and this one is ambiguous at best. Unless of course there will be more chapters.

hehe

I liked it.
lovering chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Um. AWESOME! I loved how you made it realistic by not having them lose themselves in a passionate kiss or whatever, but instead showed how much they cared for each other, sans actually DOING something, physically.
Ink On Paper chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Zayz,

For starters, 'epic failure' is not even remotely close to what I would associate this piece with -something along the lines of 'freaking fantastic' would be more appropriate. You are a brilliant writer, my friend, and your characterization is spot on flawless. I so wish something like this unfolded on the show. Ah, well, at least we get some incredible FFs out of the writers' vague-ish tendencies.

Cannot wait for another lovely piece from you,

Kit.
gsr4ever chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Good job! Glad to see you writing more Tiva fics!
PodDoc chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
I love your writing style... looking fwd to more tiva fics!
tonyfan31970 chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Very nice. I liked it. My brain is mushy tonight, but I can say that the characterization of both was dead on, imo. I think that's exactly the place where Tony is right now. Look forward to more...