Reviews for The Best Prize
randomplotbunny chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
So amazing.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Quit tugging on my heart strings man :)
1sunfun chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Nice.
Lady Minuialwen chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
:3 Sweet story
FlyingPiglet chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
What a sweet story! I love seeing the tender side of Gibbs, and the idea of a connection between Gibbs and McGee that had been important to both of them for all those years...just AWWW! And I loved Shannon giving her blessing at the end - that just made it perfect. Great job!
JerryF chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
One of the most wonderful stories ever. So heartfelt and filled with so much emotion. Thank you.
Random reader chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Omg! That last line killed me! Shanon was watching over them, and all of the fluff gave me serious tooth decay! Totally worth it though, really cute story!
musme chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
I like it
4evernite chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Great read...thanks for sharing.
Gottahavemyncis chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Ah love this story! Great meeting lil Timmy and his "real" mom as well as the young Gibbs & Shannon.
Listener234 chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
This is the second Gibs story that I have read.

I like it.

DiNozzo and Kate need some serious Gibbs-slaps.

Tim and Gibbs are a good combination.

I like the way you write them.
shadowdweller25 chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Really enjoyed
Flowerfairy30 chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Even though i had read the begining of this story in one of your later stories, I loved it. It is so sweet and shows how special Gibbs can be. I enjoyed the whole story very much. I hope the move went well and you had plenty of help.
Phaetona chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Tigyr,

Nicely written :D I like it. Very origional way to get them to first meet. I enjoyed greatly :D and the approval of Shannon. YAY!

Forever,

~Phae~
GhostWriter2545 chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
It was pretty good. But at the same time kind of disturbing because tim and gibbs go from talking about how gibbs and shannon could have been his mother and father to gibbs being his lover. But overall your writing his excellent. I could not see any grammatical error.(might be because i stink at grammar, and that i was not really looking) I liked the gentleness of the story. Excellent. Thank you for writing it