Reviews for ReGifting
too-much-inspiration chapter 2 . 7/7
So much sugar, probably going to fry a sweet tooth or two on something like this. Thank you for posting.
Rebegirl chapter 2 . 7/8/2014
Great! I loved this story. I only wish it had happened on the show. I still hold out home for Sam having the amulet and giving it back to Dean one day.
Sammyscougar chapter 2 . 1/14/2012
Dayum what a tear jerker, Samulet came back (knew Sammy picked it out of the rubbish bin). The little green soldier (awww moment) and of course poor Bobby drowning in all that estrogen. Ta much for sharing... ))
aradira chapter 2 . 6/7/2011
Oh Gosh! This is so BEAUTIFUL and I don't even think that word can be enough to describe the perfection in this story. The samulet is too precious I'd love to see it back *_* Thank you so much for sharing such a lovely story like this 3
manahappy chapter 2 . 6/6/2011
You need to stop T_T _ You're just too awesome for words, you know... When I'm thinking that you can't possibly write anything more perfect and flawless, I'm coming upon this kind of fic of yours and I'm crying like a baby at the overall awesomeness of it...

This is so freaking perfect and should have happened on the show... I want Samulet back so badly... Come back baby...
Desertfyre chapter 2 . 5/22/2011
That was so beautiful! I didn't expect either gift when I was trying to guess what it was! That was awesome! Loved it!
phyllis16 chapter 2 . 4/20/2011
sweet stories i love it.i plan on reading more of your writing
mjg021182 chapter 2 . 4/5/2011
SQUEEEEEEEEE!

OMG THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL!

*ahem* That is all.
fanotheboyz chapter 2 . 2/14/2011
Loved this story. Liked the use of the amulet and the army guy. Great!
vlad3722 chapter 2 . 2/2/2011
I love that. I really wish Sammy would give Dean his amulet back. I miss it.
LadyKryptonite294 chapter 2 . 2/2/2011
This was great! It had me tear up and laughing out loud all in the same moment, such beautiful writing and such lovely moments of brotherly love between Sam and Dean, this is so going into my faves list! :D

Cee xx
Hunnique chapter 2 . 1/15/2011
I love Christmas stories and this one was a present in itself. Thank you so much... and have a wonderful 2011 :)
amyblair chapter 2 . 1/11/2011
Lovely job. God, I hope they address the amulet. It drives me crazy.

I absolutely enjoyed this. Great job.
Lilly B chapter 2 . 1/4/2011
Cute story! I really enjoyed reading it! Thanks for posting!
stelladelnordxd chapter 2 . 1/3/2011
Not only was this bloody freaking amazing (Soul is back Sam and amulet fixing for the bloody win, man!), but you kind of have me wanting to write a one-shot about Dean's reaction to Bem 'helping' him out ;)