Reviews for When They Said Forever
PurplePixiesFaerie chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
So awesome and imaginative! Sometimes you seem rushed and miss a few words and grammar... but overall it's really good! Please, please finish it! And the other incomplete one... :)
Avalonia chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Amazing! There is one word to describe this:

Bravo!
HappyGirl chapter 5 . 3/26/2011
Argh! Yay! He's going to ask her to marry him, I think. Oh, I do hope so that she would accept, if my assumptions were correct! Please update soon, it's really good!
Bread-Like Real Love-Took Time chapter 5 . 3/25/2011
That was wonderful! I can't wait to see the engagement! I can't believe you cut it of right there!

I am wanting more! But yes that is wonderfully written. Can't wait to read the rest :)
Bread-Like Real Love-Took Time chapter 4 . 2/23/2011
Awww I loved it, I loved how it was so forbidden but how daring they where. I must say I do love him. Can i marry him instead? lol

Anyway great chap :) Love all the detail, you are a great writer :)
HappyGirl chapter 4 . 2/23/2011
Haha, people were jealous when they saw Frederick and Georgiana together, I like that part. I thought Raphael was the quiet and shy one, not the usual who does what he wants. Uriel got slightly embarrassed. Haha! Update soon please!
HappyGirl chapter 3 . 2/23/2011
Oh, now I see why Frederick was cold to Georgiana. So happy that they kissed. At least they managed to let out their feelings to each other
HappyGirl chapter 2 . 2/23/2011
( Why was Frederick so cold to Georgiana? I thought they were meant to bond with each other! That's not how they are supposed to treat each other!
HappyGirl chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
I really like this chapter. Uriel and Raphael played a huge role in your other story so they deserve their own story )

So cute how they play together when they were young
stargazer235 chapter 3 . 1/26/2011
I really loved this chapter 3 i cant wait for you to update this again !
JustYourAverageShipper chapter 3 . 1/2/2011
IT. cant wait for more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more... and more. okie dokie bye..
bookluver127 chapter 3 . 12/31/2010
Lovely writing, and wonderful description. I can't wait for the next!
Bread-Like Real Love-Took Time chapter 3 . 12/31/2010
I loved it.

Hell I am all for the romance :) Wonderfully written and touching :) I really like Raphael :D
JustYourAverageShipper chapter 2 . 12/24/2010
I LOVE THIS STORY! im sorry i havnt been checking my email so i didnt relize this story started! hahaha i cant wait for more of your amazingness!
stargazer235 chapter 2 . 12/22/2010
I loved it! I can't wait for you to update this!