Reviews for Another Forgotten Memory
catching falling chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
My heart is broken—completely and utterly broken.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
*sniff* this is so sad. animal crossing can really be depressing sometimes, especially when you have a friend move away... why did she have to leave anyway? :'( good story nontheless
Mitsuganae chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
This story made me cry. It's just like if you related the true spirit of the game. Thank you.
TheRealReikaRin chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
How have I not read this before? xD This brings back so many memories of endless summers spent alone, clutching my ds and living a slightly pathetic vicarious life in the wonderful world that is Animal Crossing. You make it sound so much better. Welp, back to work.
saturday101 chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
wow...when I clicked on this I did not expect one of my favorite songs to be mentioned...cool story though!
Jay'sForgottenLove chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Wow. Oh, wow. Animal Crossing has been a big part of my life for somje time now and this beautiful sotry just blew me away. It made me realise that in writing, anything is possible. Thank you for sharing this with me! x
Wisdombook34 chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Oh. Freaking. Wow. This was beautiful. I swear,it was like I was right in Rien Town, like it was so close I could taste it. That doesn't make any sense, but then, I'm writing this at 3 in the morning, so I'm about dead. The point is, I loved this story, I love Animal Crossing, and I think you are a brilliant, brilliant writer.
WonderWoman4608 chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Nooooooo Annie why did you leave!

I love your story, I added ot to my favorites.

What I liked best is how you took some of the less popular characters of the games and used them as Annie's support-people-animal-things.

I'm going to play my City Folk now.
RazuBeriHimitsu chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
The descriptions are characterizations are just amazing. I agree with the other reviewers, this really catches the essence of Animal Crossing. I loved how the story didn't just wallow in its sadness, there were some pleasant parts that made the somber bits even sadder. Incredible story, I added it to my favorites!
AirbrushedGolem chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
A little long, but well written. There were a few spelling and grammar things, but not enough to detract from the story.

The ending was perfect.

Nevin Slate
NERBERDY chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Interesting...

I don't think it was as sad as you wanted it to be, but it really captured the essence of Animal Crossing. I always saw AC as a sad game, despite the cheerful atmosphere(s).

The animal characters were introduced a bit hurridly, but fit in well with everything. I just don't really understand why she moved. There should have been reasons that were a little more... blatent?
Zelda12343 chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
WAAAH! POOR ANNIE!

This makes me want to go and play Wild World again and again and again lol! Great story though