Reviews for She Is Returning
Stina Whatever chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
great one-shot, i would love if you wrote a fic where romana returns, preferavbly with rory and amy in it
ChaserKatieBell chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
How is it possible that I only just read this story?

I really loved it (and you *LOL*)

I think you understood the Doctor way better than RTD did :D

Great job, I absolutely adored your writing, and the way you expressed the Doctor's feelings.
RomanaOne-FAN chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
God, I hope they bring Romana back. I love this story, particularly how you just explained away all the nonsense that is 10/Rose *gags*
garfieldodie chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Ha! I had this exact same idea a year ago! I had a whole story mapped out and everything!

And then I forgot all about it until I read this. Solid work. I want Romana back too.
Giesbrecht chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Oh, nice! Great interpretation of the Doctor's inner monologue.

Also, are you familiar with interpretations of Biblical prophecy? Because the whole time I was thinking about the one that says that prophecies can have two fulfillments: an echo that occurs within the original audience's time, and a second, complete fulfillment.
Otter Child chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Nice internalized monologue here. I like the statements, admitted only freely to himself.(I laughed about his age)Neat little piece!
anemix chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
I don't know Romana that well, but this was the kind of mysterious foreshadowing that I like. I hope you get around to finishing the story that this is the prequel for!

(\/)

( . .)

c(")(")

BUNNY
the stargate time traveller chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
I like this particular oneshot, it has so much detail about the flaws of the 10th doctor.

The 11th has proven that whilst the loss of the time lords is still with him it isn't as sharp as it was before.

it also proves that the 3 major companions of the 10th doctor have pedestals of their own - although Rose's is shorter than either Martha's or Donna's.

Martha was more a stabiliser than rose when it came to the time war, she understood and didn't probe the doctor in their first adventure as rose did.

Donna - i like the description of her in this oneshot - soldered the edges and made it more possible for him to be able to stand. Donna was strong willed, she didn't let anyone or anything get in her way, i think the doctor realised that during the pompeii and ood sphere adventures.

It's the time lord reference that intrigued me because i've read a similar passage before about the regeneration limits. I mean, if the 11th doctor lasts another few years or less, the cycle will begin again and again with the next actors to play the doctor.
MayFairy chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
this, is a really good idea. something i have come to expect from you. i can not wait for the lead up on this!