Reviews for Priestess Alchemist
Megankittypooka chapter 19 . 11/10/2017
oh gods i want the rest of this story PLEASE PLEASE update... I cried i laughed i did both at the same time, i was on the edge of my seat please i want more
Aru Volchivik chapter 19 . 9/25/2017
I have no idea when you last updated, but please for all that is good in this world, update again soon!

The last few sentences hooked me again and I can't wait to see what happens!
kagome pairing chapter 19 . 7/25/2017
Last 6 sentences were my fav, plz update soon I rlly enjoyed reading this
lara5170 chapter 19 . 7/17/2017
I have enjoyed reading this and I really wish there was more
Tonimeowmeow chapter 19 . 7/10/2017
Please update soon ;-; i need it in my life
Not-logged-in chapter 19 . 6/29/2017
This is really good! I see that you haven't updated in a few years though. DO you think you will ever pick up this story again?
S-chan08 chapter 3 . 6/17/2017
Hi! Passing here just to ask: please come back to write i.i I never before had considered Kagome and Edward a couple and them I looking in the and find you're fic and it involves in such a way that make me want more! And I alredy look and I can't find another as good as yours. Hope you are ok and that nothing serious has happen. That your absence is just life keeping you busie. So I will be wating your update :)
Guest chapter 19 . 3/5/2017
Hope you update this fic soon! absolutely loved it!
Mari Cherie chapter 15 . 2/15/2017
I cried so hard at Mae's death. God can be so cruel. I thought I'd die.
alexiz1412 chapter 19 . 1/24/2017
Hplease update, I'm in suspense wanting to know what happens next
zizi08 chapter 19 . 10/26/2016
Please update
Guest chapter 19 . 9/23/2016
Really hope to see you finish this story. I had a lot of trouble tearing myself away from reading as it has a good plot plus I think you did excellent with Edwards and Kagome's characters. Keep it up!
Guest chapter 19 . 8/10/2016
Great chapter, love how you ended it. Can hardly wait for the next one. Sooooooooooo hurry up and update ASAP please!
kate1243 chapter 19 . 7/23/2016
Can't believe I've never read your fanfictions before, they are amazing.
Tommygirl0113 chapter 19 . 5/29/2016