Reviews for Priestess Alchemist
Gome chapter 15 . 2/15
I cried so hard at Mae's death. God can be so cruel. I thought I'd die.
alexiz1412 chapter 19 . 1/24
Hplease update, I'm in suspense wanting to know what happens next
zizi08 chapter 19 . 10/26/2016
Please update
Guest chapter 19 . 9/23/2016
Really hope to see you finish this story. I had a lot of trouble tearing myself away from reading as it has a good plot plus I think you did excellent with Edwards and Kagome's characters. Keep it up!
Guest chapter 19 . 8/10/2016
Great chapter, love how you ended it. Can hardly wait for the next one. Sooooooooooo hurry up and update ASAP please!
kate1243 chapter 19 . 7/23/2016
Can't believe I've never read your fanfictions before, they are amazing.
Tommygirl0113 chapter 19 . 5/29/2016
so more?
RIP chapter 19 . 5/17/2016
Great story, hope you update this fic soon.
Foxluna chapter 13 . 4/22/2016
Edward must've seen Kagome's scars right all along her body? And the ones on her back? I wonder how he reacted to seeing those, or did he not see her scars during her shower? Lol tho not surprised lmao.
Speedykitten1643 chapter 19 . 3/11/2016
Oh my goodness what a way to end this chapter I can't wait to see what will happen next. Please update again soon.
Mukuro234 chapter 19 . 3/8/2016
this is so awesome love the last part of this last chap
snowecat chapter 19 . 1/24/2016
It's been a few months, will you ever come back? I want to see Ed curb-stomp Kimblee.
emeliekiki chapter 19 . 1/20/2016
please write more? this is sooo amazing!
HokusKaeru49 chapter 19 . 12/26/2015
That was a helluva ride and I cannot wait for more of this delicious eye meal.
Crystalize Moonnie chapter 19 . 11/29/2015
i REALLY love how you write this story! the way you portrayed every single character... its also not everyday where someone would add Sota i their story but not over-add it. ( ... i don't even know what im typing anymore...) , and the story plot is really good! Please do your best and i hope you'll continue updating it!