Reviews for Benefits of Hospitalization
Farewells chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
It's quite well done , though I'm pretty sure it would have been cuter if you emphasised more on the "some what main part" which is when she feeds him the porridge , after all that's the part making all the readers go awwww ;3 .

Like you can mention how she complains that when he only has one arm left , but when he said he could eat with only one arm , she entwines her fingers with his remaining arm's fingers or something , leaving him with no options , and ofc , a very cute scene :D , but cute and well done overall .

~Fannypoo .
Tabby chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Well I finally got around to reviewing this fic, so be happy about it.

Nothing too sweet and didn't exactly make me go "awwww" though it could be also that it's because I'm not exactly a fan of this pairing.

But interesting plot. A week to make porridge? Gosh! Sounds like it might take you that long though XD

And yes, lucky Claugh.

Overall a fun read. Het. Very thankful for that. :D

Tabby
Shu-chan chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Haha thanks for the Christmas present... It was kind of nice, but the feeding of porridge did seem a little ordinary . But nonetheless, i got to read about Claugh so it's fine D AWW HE IS SOOO CUTE D and yes i think maybe you should stick with non-het if your fluffy ones make you cringe when you write them D

hmm. seems like wierd advice though D
DarkRose Dilettante chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Aww~ so cute :3

I was smiling all the way through that. It was nice to read about such a nice, fluffy moment when the anime ended with so much angst. :D