Reviews for End of The Imperium, Rise of Freedom
Kit chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
What is this story about?
Warmaster Tzeentch chapter 3 . 1/3/2013
Very good, and a Primarch that is really alive, and is also from our time! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/17/2012
Hehehehehehehehehehe.

Gives this story an A plus.
Kane chapter 2 . 10/11/2012
Question:If Kaela Mensha Khaine can possess a physical object made from the Warp itself then wouldn't it stand to reason that the Chaos Gods could do the same and therefore have shit getting real in the Materium for all races involved?
Also wouldn't the Emperor be capable of such a feat as well if given the chance?
DragnBreth chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
A few errors in the tranfer from paper to Word, but context clues (and the fact that I've read it before) are enough to get the right idea. Still doin' good. Keep it up.
Warpwind chapter 2 . 1/7/2011
good, continue writing...
shadow juubi overlord chapter 2 . 1/5/2011
Please update soon!
Glexen chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
While there are a few errors here and there (Mainly with the background fluff, like how the person knows English when it is a 'Dead' Language) but it was one of the few stories that made my jaw hit the floor at the writing. Despite being in 1st person perspective, I couldn't stop reading it until the final words of the chapter, the use of the old English is quite surprising, but it somehow added a bit more 'oomph' to the story.

Very well written and has great potential if it is updated. Over all, I really liked it and i hope that you continue updating the story.

Until the next time ... May the Emperor watch over you.
warhammerlover chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
interesting but aroused many questions. it would have been better if you wrote it from third person perspective and also who and why this human is with eldar and for what purpose?