Reviews for The Carrot Ate My Unicorn, Sammy!
party enhancers r good 4 u chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
3 that is reaKING adorable 3
nulblank000 chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Bwaaaaahahahahaaaahahhahaaaa! Drugged up winchesters win! And john is cruel, so very cruel... By the way, have you been reading my mind? 'Cos aside from the Dr Seuss bit, that paragraph is (almost) word for word what i told my mate when she had a go at me for never wanting to get married. Weird *suspicious face*

Anywhoooo just wanted to say this is awesome and i wish the show's writers would take a leaf outta your book :D
Garideth chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
awww
ThatGreenElephant chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Bahahaha! My cousin had her wisdom teeth pulled and she was acting pretty similar to Sam and Dean. I loved the part where Dean is threatening the camera-Dean would threaten anyone (or anything) if it was for Sammy, even high as a kite...Great job, I love this.
FanOfReadingg chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
oh my god, because of you my family is yelling at me because i cant seem to stop laughing. haha the part that really got me was the

"Dad says yer not gonna hur' me, buh, yooou hur' S'mmy n' I ki' yooou, go' it?"

lol i can see Dean beating up a camera to defend his brother. Great story! Made my crappy day happy lol.
sgs09 chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Hahahaha! Oh my gosh, this made me think of the "David after the Dentist" video on youtube! XP But better, because it has our boys in it. ;)

This was quite the amusing read. I adored Dean's smart discussion, yet felt sadly heartbroken to hear him saying that love doesn't exist. Poor baby...

sgs09
AngelEyes11 chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Wow I love that one great and funny
embrace-the-deception chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Haha, OMG! That was just awesome! I totally would have done the same thing with the camera - blackmail central! Loved Dean talking to the camera as if it were real and gonna hurt Sam.

'T'ere's someth'n stuck to yer hand'

I loled so bad. Absolutely hilarious, I loved the entire thing!
GuiltyofBadWriting chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
This is sooooooo funny!

Nice story! XD
WinchesterGirl5525 chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Oh yeah this is fuckin awsome. Nitrusioxide will do that to a person. Expecialy when you have no conntrol over what your saying. Loved it!