Reviews for A Supernatural Job, of the Firebreathing Sort
angeltrin1 chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Ohh I could so see The Weasley's as a hunting family. Fun story but wish it was longer but I did enjoy it. Thanks for writing it.
azerjaban chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
I could swear I read something like this before... Oh well thnx for the read
Twilight Phantom Dragon chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
I finally got around to reading this. Great work! Charlie makes an epic hunter. His dialogue with Sam and Dean flowed naturally and excellently. Great oneshot! Now I'm looking forwards to your longer fic.
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Really cute. They would make a good team.
timelordoftheblacktower chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Okay, I haven't even read it yet, but I just have to say, Charlie Weasley SO would be a hunter! I mean, why else would he be living in Romania? ;)
Marz1 chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Good stuff. Any plans to expand it?
La Mariane chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
There needs to be more fics with Charlie Weasleys and the Winchesters ... This one was really nice.
Illucida chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
:) This was fun.
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Very original use of a crossover character. Nice work on this. I, personally, can't wait to see that somehow-dragon-related SPN episode in Jan...if it actually turns out to involve dragon, it might inspire more people to work in this particular Weasley.
Mogseltof chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Awesomesauce! I love it XD
Waveblade chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Yep I love this. It'd be cool to see an expanded story around this idea.
Fk306 chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
six girls and one boy? either you made a slight typo or I feel sorry for Charlie being the only boy of the family xD

this is great I can definetely see this scenerio happening if Charlie was in the U.S. at the time x3 pity this is a oneshot, would of liked to see what could happen if it continued