Reviews for The Curious Gift Shop of Christmas Magic
All that chapter 1 . 1/14
You wrote all that and then ended it like that? Man, Christmas really is a bleak time of the year.
satomika chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
Wee!

Nice, cute, and fluffy!

Although I would've preferred it if Toma and Mikoto kissed

Aheeheehee :D
TheTrueMasterofTempest chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
Awwwwww, what a cute story.
Moosashi chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Absolutely brilliant.

I smiled upon reading the scene where Toma touches the dolphin figure, for I was not expecting it to be enchanted! Suddenly everything made sense at that part. Christmas magic is a wonderful thing with many qualities, but its greatest is bringing people together. And here it brought together these two lonely souls.

The dynamic of Toma and Mikoto is portrayed very well. Actually, I'd say that went for all the characters here! Again, brilliant tale! Definitely a favorite that will be revisited in the coming holidays!
KagamineRin02 chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Wonderful story!

Even if it's not Christmas, I love this a lot! It was quite sweet on how Mikoto and Touma interacted with each other, especially how both of them were mentioned to be blushing. Oh how I wish this could be put into the anime... I love every part of this story! So hilarious on how you got Kuroko to act so perversely towards Mikoto-sempai! You surely did capture the characters personalities a lot in this story of yours!

Hope to see more great stories from you!
Discar chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Short and cute. I disliked the textual sweatdropping thing, and referring to Uiharu and Saten by their first names was confusing, but I suppose that's a matter of personal taste.
GreatSnapper chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
That was incredibly pleasant.
delax chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
This was adorable, in character, and grammatically correct.
Three cheers for a hat trick!
ChaosConnor chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
So sweet
Hidden Lines chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Loved this. They were perfectly in character (in terms of the manga anyway. haven't gotten around to watching the anime) and this could very well be a Christmas Episode :D
Acronymous chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
That was a sweet but of fluff

Thanks

AJ
Lord of Murder chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
awww happy
RyougaZell chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Was the store owned by some Magician? When Touma touched the dolphin it seemed to imagine break something, but what?

A cute story.
Toxicsnake91 chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
brilliant story

merry christmas
Daien chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
Beautiful, absolutely beautiful and moving. I love the way you write and how the words can spin out the story like thread on a wheel. I hope I can learn from you in both writing and originality. Now to go on and read your two other stories Merry Christmas