Reviews for Looking Back
Devil Wolf Girl chapter 7 . 4/3/2015
Please continue this! It's AMAZING!
SilvermistAnimeLover chapter 7 . 8/25/2013
I love this! Can't wait for the update! I love the relationship between Tyki and Allen, and the brotherly relationship between Allen and Neah! Not to mention the most-likely sister-brother relationship that will develop between Allen and Road. :)
Locaru chapter 7 . 12/13/2012
Absolutely adorable, really good, amazing, loveable, great story! Another helping of this, please! ;)
ThanatosSkia chapter 7 . 7/18/2012
im a little confused but i love it please update soon and dont keep me insuspence
Kyotaroro chapter 7 . 4/11/2012
When the chapter ended, in my head, I was going like; NNNOOOOOOOOOO! with animated tears falling from ny eyes like a water fall and my fist clenched in front of ny chest, dramatically falling to the ground. That's how upset I am.

This is a really good fanfiction and I'm hoping that you'll update soon. Looking forward to it and good work! ;D
sammi117 chapter 7 . 3/20/2012
i cant wait for the next chapter! please update soon!
InfiniteAnimeHolic chapter 7 . 3/18/2012
Awesome chap X3 update soon!
Ashley Antwolf chapter 7 . 3/17/2012
Wow, Naruto huh? And to think I've been looking forward for the next chapter of this story...

Please replace it as soon as you can!
PoisonAndSugar chapter 7 . 3/17/2012
...Why has man morphed into Naruto?

er... mispost?
InfiniteAnimeHolic chapter 6 . 12/12/2011
O.o please update soon! Can't wait!
KingRabbit chapter 6 . 9/19/2011
Uhm... What's going on here? I mean can you clear up the thing with Allen and neah? Like how is it that they separated. I get the part about the seals and such, but are they like, in two different bodies or something?

Other than that this story is amazing and your doing a really good job and keeping them in character nicely. So kudos to you and I can't wait for an update!
13thReflection chapter 6 . 7/22/2011
wooow, such a long time since an update! but this chapter was pretty awesome! I love Neahs sarcasm XDD
Beitrix chapter 5 . 5/6/2011
oh em geeeeeeeeeeeeee! updaaaaaaaate! I wanna know what Neah's gonna do o.o *flail* i love this story.
Bex the Hat chapter 5 . 4/23/2011
A very interesting concept, and very well written!

I love how the matured Allen acts and interacts with Neah!
Liquid Twilight chapter 5 . 4/22/2011
I'm so happy that you updated this story! I couldn't find it after I got my new account, and was hoping that you would update it someday so that I could Fave and Alert it again.

Loved, loved, /loved/ this newest installment to "Looking Back", and am most definitely looking forward to future updates!

~Twilight .~