Reviews for Looking Back
NopeNo chapter 5 . 4/22/2011
I'm so happy that you updated! I love the way this story's coming out and it's great that you explained the scrolls. Can't wait for the next chapter, update soon!
Midnight Eclipse12 chapter 4 . 4/3/2011
I love this story please continue.I would be lost with out it!
Beitrix chapter 4 . 1/16/2011
i'm really liking this more than i expected, would be great if it could get updated soon o.o
momocolady chapter 4 . 1/10/2011
good story
namine zemyx chapter 4 . 1/9/2011
I love this story :D
The Homunculi Twins chapter 4 . 1/9/2011
Me: Dont worry! i wont kill you!

Envy: but i might...

Ed, Yami, and Me: **wacks Envy** THERE WILL BE NO KILLING OF THE AUTHOUR!

Envy: **sweatdrop** o-ok! i wont kill blucross! sheesh!

Me: good...anywhoo! love this chapter!
Lanslet chapter 4 . 1/9/2011
I don't get how Link pieced the fact that the Allen there is from the future. He may have noticed the changes (how no one questioned him about it also puzzles me) but deciding (quite accurately might I add) he's from the future when it's figuratively impossible is unbelievable.

How Allen/Neah made the seal of expansion was odd, you could have given a history (it was created because they were bored is not really an explanation, and it's all really too much to take in when you have God defying Apostles and a religious organization fighting like there's no tomorrow over the fate of humanity, then suddenly seals like magic appears.)It's a nice idea, but without something to make it more realistic it's just unbelievable.

I'm sorry if I seem to be mean, and if you've already given explanation to my questions, but I just didn't see it, I also sorry about it.
The Homunculi Twins chapter 3 . 1/2/2011
lmao that made me laugh XD
jax2468 chapter 3 . 1/1/2011
I totally love this story. it is awesome! it is funny! and i Love the slight triangle you have with kanda, Allen and Tyki.
moyashi-neechan chapter 3 . 12/27/2010
Yay! Poker Pair! XD But why was the third chapter in "bold" lettering? But I don't mind because it's Poker Pair! 3
howlingwindofthestorm chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
holy frickin' crap! i can tell already that this is gonna be really awesome!
Pearl of the Orient Seas chapter 3 . 12/26/2010
Wooooooooowwwwwwwwwww! That was great! I don't practically care how long your chapters are...as long as it's still good :) which I'm sure it would be ;) I would like to see the chaos afterwards... :D ...LOL...I would like to see the Earl's and Rouvlier's face! OMG! I would give anything to see thier faces! I love this very much!
Lanslet chapter 2 . 12/24/2010
Wwow, absolutely amazing~ I love the plot, how Allen is more mature now plus powerful, but what really made my day was that such a great fic is a TykixAllen one. There's just not enough fics of the two in my opinion and I sencerely thank you for making it :) I hope it has more action though, most romance fics wastes the potential fighting scenes and is only filled with lover's quarrel or self conflictance.

Now update soon~~
Pearl of the Orient Seas chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
I'm still a bit confused but I still like it! Very much! Please continue! I would like top see how it goes on!
29 | « Prev Page 1 2