Reviews for Will You Wait For Me?
Arlyn7 chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
I freaking cried man. Geez... Use your powers for good, ok? Anyway, good job.
vampiresara chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
that was the best thing ever i love it and i'll say this out lound but i cryed CRYED for god sake and i haven't cryed in a long time

VS
JazzGirl123 chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Awww. I too, was depressed at the end. How the heck can they leave us like that? Though the YV producers were complete MORONS for doing that to us, I'd rather have THOSE morons than the morons we have for TV producers today. Loved it.
milkncookies11 chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Perfect! :)
storyteller362 chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Aww this is exactly the kind of story I'm looking for! LOVE IT! I'm favoriting it
Charlie Baytes chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
i love it!
SlickNickShady chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
A little angsty for my taste. Being the diehard Pheely fan. But it is a really interesting 's nice having another Phil of the future writer around.

Nice Job.
Boris Yeltsin chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Nice way to end the show.
CraftyNotepad chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
"Please rate and review."

I definitely must assign this story the rating of being an absolute success, RemyCool. Truly, you have infused new energy into our lovers' promise of devotion. Clean and well described without coming across as anything other than the perfect length, this is a fine addition to a fan favorite story topic. Phil's reactions come across as genuine without being overly dramatic or angsty. Though it may seem comical to speak of an ending to a story about a boy from the future ending his adventures and romance in 21st Century Pickford as being "realistic," this one qualifies.

Sentence structure, format, yes, all that is excellent; however, what justifies the "absolute success" rating is not only your crisp writing style, but how easy it was to picture this as the lost final episode, right down to that marvelous graveyard scene with Keely II in a new hair color, sparks flying, promise kept, and the tantalizing hint of future romance and adventures with a homage to Phil's first true love.

As soon as the Diffy's arrived in their own time, - Diffys (plural)

Absolutely stunning debut for your first Phil of the Future fanfiction!

Best

CraftyNotepad

. .. . .. _ ;/\/\/\\\\ 938

P.S. Phil of the Future, Psych, Power Rangers, Interesting that all your favorite story categories start with the letter "P."