Reviews for Peaches and Mangoes
Shiori Yomu chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Ooh-! Rivalry!
Aqua can be paired with lots of guys...Sheesh...There's Ventus, Vanitas, Zack, and Terra. Gosh! Some even pair her with Riku or Sora-! This is really good! I like the part where Ventus and Terra are arguing about peaches and mangoes! X3
sm38988 chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
This was such a cute story! :) I difinetly agree with Terra, mangoes FTW!
Superkawaiifreak chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Adorable. There were some odd phrases ("funny-looking squats") that made it seem that you were an amature writer, but I know that you're not. I'd stray away from those sort of bubbly, child-like phrases because they take away from the story - but I did indeed love it! Zack and Aqua is totally adorable, and the rivalry here was to die for. Great job!
Arishima.Hikari chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Oh my, how I absolutely adore your stories XD I've spent the whole day reading as much of them as I can, they are absolutely lovable! Some heart-wrenching (I swear I cried with Escape, and it was supposed to be a one-shot) and others adorably hilarous, like this one (:

And thus, the rivalry is formed, haha! I'm sure Terra will try his hardest to win against Zack with his newfound motivation ;) I love how Aqua thinks that Terra loves to fight at the end XDXD

I must say I prefer mangoes, though! :D
Karura Hime chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
I have a big smile with this one.

You write so well. I try to read others fanfics of other autors, but, there is something they don't have.

I enjoy reading your fics!

Keep writing please.
rainy arina angel chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
uber mondo super fabulocity. 3 i love this pairing, and i love your writing! :3
Wolf-Unicorn-97 chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
CONTINUE THIS PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!
kyogirl213 chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
i loved this, it was hilarious how terra teased aqua then she was ha im so a girl i wish you would comtinue this -crosees fingers for zack to win-
Amulet Misty chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Terra's expression at him asking her out xD

I love the ending especially.

Bring it on!
Maneki Neko chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Ya know, I find myself bookmarking more and more of your stories as time goes on... But I liked this one! Despite your objections, it really is funny! The 'peach vs. mango' was hilarious! (I prefer peach) and I especially liked that Ven had crumbs all over his face from the peach cobbler, for some reason. Made me giggle. :)
PiggyBlue chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
8D haha! In your face Terra! Aqua just got lucky since Zack always is a flirt. xD
JackDarkStone chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
I don't love the ZackxAqua pairing but since this has Terra aqua somewhere in it too i actually liked the story. You should continue this you know to see who wins Aqua. I would love it if you continued it
crystalxangel chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
No words can express how much joy I feel. :D

Zack / Aqua / Terra is winner pair! :

Hope to read more from you. :)
ash-nobody chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Oh i absolutely love this! do you know how happy i'd be if you continued this story? post another chapter and find out!
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 12/22/2010