Reviews for Midchildan Music
Reymen chapter 5 . 10/22/2016
I have no experience with vocaloid except they have nice songs. But this might have been a nice story, if you ever take time to write it again I think I will read it.
Catz1112 chapter 5 . 11/23/2013
Short and sweet! But a delightful little journey nonetheless. Excellent work with this one, if perhaps Chrono and Fate seeming a little out of character at points, though at least in Chrono's case more due to the fact that why he was indebted to Haynes wasn't really explained. I enjoyed it!
Sierra166048 chapter 5 . 10/30/2013
A bit fast paced. The turnaround the mc has considering Miku goes by a bit quick but that can be chalked up to him not being as callous as he originally comes off. But the story is still touching and was an enjoyable read.
Rydan fall chapter 5 . 7/16/2013
In a way intresting, though some missed oppertunities there.
Always get all the data you can, before blowing it.
Heck, getting as much stuff as you can would also be a good one.

Adding a more normal spell system with it's cardridges would also be a must.
Devices can be slaved to one that is set as a master unit.
The Deviders had a Unision Device as a generator, what of just sealing away that base it's magical reactor?
Take a look at the Devider 999, someone was building a copy of that set.
Good story, in a way, just lacking in certain points.

Updating the programing, while suggesting a slaved AI chip for memory expansion.
The adding a more normal magic system, this could be build in or be a slaved device.
Look up the device Swordbreaker, it's wielder has several devices, including one that she only has 1/2 off, since her sister has the other 1/2.
Gun, rollerblade, revolver knukles(?)-1/2 & swordbreaker.
Ad in that there are several tomes running around and you got another route to go.

Getting that AI programmer on his side, would have been helpfull.
There is another anime that uses song based magic, can't remember the name right now.
Will pm the name if I remember it.
Balorn chapter 5 . 2/13/2013
Like another reviewer, I was reminded very much of Ar Tonelico. The Vocaloid "unison devices" as you wrote them are very much like Reyvateils. (Related: the Vocaloid song EXEC_RESOLUTION/. was written in Hymmnos, the language from the Ar Tonelico games.)

I did enjoy the story, and I hope more is written.
DevinePhoenix chapter 5 . 2/9/2013
OMG.

That end was... well, sudden. But it fit so well and I like it! It even opens up space for you to continue if you want too! Plus The Sargent got his time to shine!
Takeshi Yamato chapter 5 . 2/7/2013
A rather fun story, and an... interesting... ending. I won't say whether it was satisfying or not, because I have absolutely no idea.

However, that message at the end is a rather OBVIOUS Sequel Hook if I've ever seen one. So, is there going to be a sequel? I wouldn't mind checking it out if it comes. :)

Later! :D

Takeshi Yamato
Azure Knight of the Raging Tempest
ThanosofTitan chapter 5 . 2/7/2013
A long-delayed but satisfying ending
Ragnarok chapter 5 . 2/4/2013
That was a very abrupt ending, and rather unsatisfying. I assume that you got tired of writing this, and wanted to bring it to a quick close. Shame.
Vanbor the Fire Mage chapter 5 . 2/3/2013
A satisfying conclusion to the story. Good work mate.
alatnet chapter 5 . 2/3/2013
I would love to see a sequel to this!
DevinePhoenix chapter 4 . 10/26/2011
This. Is. GENIUS!

Are you going to write more?

The thought and science behind this is excellent!
ssthehunter chapter 4 . 9/24/2011
Interesting idea so far

please update :D

time to get more readers for you :3
ThanosofTitan chapter 4 . 9/13/2011
Interesting developments, keep it up please
Guard-y nut chapter 3 . 8/28/2011
I really like this, the way you how a non mary-sue OC and the main is a nice change of pace!