Reviews for Tainted Blood
magicanimegurl chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
I like the idea... It would have been interesting if he walked forward... I like it either way!
Juliette Potter-Black chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
I like it, its believable I mean he was rasied as a black, there has to be some part of his mind that wonders 'what if', and that believes he is no different for them (purebloods, deatheaters).
The Terrible Jester chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
i like this a lot.

i dont know why... maybe the supressed darkness in sirius
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Our choices are what make us.
Gih Kitsunesspblm chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
I like the way you captured this dark side of Sirius, because is there in the books.

It's a rage side of him, that make a caracther so smal became my favourite.

Really good fic.

Gih
Rameelia chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Gosh, this was beautiful in a sinister kind of way. Loved the suspense, kept me on the edge of my seat until I thought Sirius should just give in. That line about making choices really reminded me of Sirius in the fifth film, so in a way I was glad he didn't give in to all those luring possibilities Lucius and Knockturn Alley presented.
TangiblyYours chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Oh, wow. Once again, and I hope I don't sound TOO repetitive, I'm absolutely enamored with the way you describe the elements in your stories. I'm bordering on redundancy right now, but it cannot be helped. :)

To start off with, I loved the slight deviation of Sirius' character in this. You managed to maintain what we believe to be his views and beliefs, but you've successfully add another, unknown layer to him - a slightly darker, more ominous layer. That suppressed edge of uncertainty when it comes to his past decisions to break off from what had been kind of expected of him. I loved how casual the situation was; he was simply walking through Diagon Alley, and came across the entrance to a more darker location and THAT was what really brought forth those doubts and repressed desires. Very real and believable in my opinion.

One part of this story really sticks out to me, and it's this: "'You were born for this. It is in your blood, it is in your name: Black,' Lucius says, his words coming quickly, almost desperately."

I loved that. So, so much. Like a hidden description of not only Sirius himself, but the entire family. It made this plot even more realistic, and for me, it made me consider him and his family in the actual novels and how true that statement really is.

Another great story here, that I truly enjoyed reading. Thank you for posting! :D
MinionsOfTheNachoArmyUnite chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
This was really, really good. Characterization was perfect and the plot was great. I love stories where Sirius considers going to the Dark, in one way or another (because it had to have happens sometime, right? Just for curiosity's sake.) An all around great read!

Unfortunately, your guess was incorrect. It was actually Lucius/Fudge (shudder)... you know what, I like your interpretation a lot better.