Reviews for A Merry Little Christmas
CandyApplePi chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
wait he's alive right, cos it says he stays unconcious until the 26th, does that mean he wakes or he dies omfg
nooo idk wat to do
RandmWriter chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
YOU ARE THE AWESOMEST WRITER EVER! THAT WAS AMAZING AND I ALSO READ SOME OF YOUR OTHER STORIES! AMAZING! I LOVE IT! :D IT ALSO DIDN'T SOUND SO CHEEZY! BRILLIANT IN EVERY AND THE TRUEST SENSE OF THE WORD!

-RW ;)
Clara Christine Eveline chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Ahhh! Love all the bromance/friendship feels! So glad this is not-slash. So many Christmas stories are that it's not even funny. Love this story, a definite favorite. :3
crazy-about-books chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
So... so beautiful. This is such as sweet and heart-warming fic. I absolutely adored it. Thank you so much for uploading it.
spinner12 chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Nice story.
thesunwillshineclear chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
My favorite bits were the carols :) I just loved how you managed to sneak them in and Sherlock being so annoyed at them was really in character!
dragoness simplicity chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
How does John know he has another surgery when he has been unconscious? *raises one eyebrow and leans forward slightly* P

Fantastically written though _ Brilliant!
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
N'awww nothing like Sherlock realising that he has a heart, especially on Christmas!

Nice fic!

:D
Agent ERA chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Awww, this is so sweet! I absolutely loved it. I think a sequel is called for...
Tia chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Finally a good story about sherlock and John, accually it is strange but its hard to find any good ones. You wrote so beautifully about their friendship and Sherlock was so sweet, he made me almost cry. Very in character bbc sherlock and John.

And finally a story that is not about slash, I have been looking for those. I just cant see sherlock and John as lovers, but of course they love eactother which was very beatiful in youre story. I just get sick of al perverse fangirls and their sick dreams. They should totally not be allowed to write and they always forget the case. I was so glad, yes not a fangirl but a real story writer, I will read more of your beatiful stories.
m chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
I liked this,

Your Shelock is House-like.

Authoressinhiding chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
Merry Christmas, guys! And thanks for the wonderful story. :-)
98Shaddowolff98 chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Great story! Love all the sentiment and stuff.
Ann Jinn chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
A beautiful story to go with the holiday theme. I love the new Sherlock Holmes.
Jimmy Candlestick chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
"When the wind blew [just] right[,] John, even from the docks..." I normally don't critique, but, it took me a bit to understand what you meant with this, at first. :)

"...trying to stop the man from getting his gun pointed at John's face." When you say John in this sentence, it sounds like Sherlock is trying to stop him. You would have to rearrange this in some way to help it look like we're still at John's POV.

This was lovely, I liked it a lot. :)