Reviews for Teenage Dream
Mychele O'Carrik of Clonmel chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Ah ha! The person b4 me left an awesome reveiw, so I must outdo him/her! *manic cackle*

It IS extreamly hard to find any decent OHSHC stories: they're all overdone or already done plotlines, uninteresting and frankly dumb in the extreme. Not so this story.;) even though it's a horribly overused idea, Haruhi and Tamaki in a thunderstorm, u wroteit so well and interestingly that I felt as if I were reading a new concept. Well done! Well done, I say!:3

Now for the fangirl part...

Kawaiiiiiii! Soooooooo cute! And Tama-chan so dramatic! :3:3:3 And poor little Haruhi. Awww, so sweet. I love them together.(3

Over and out!;)

God bless, Mychele
MouseMaster42 chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Hello there. You published this a loooooooooooong time ago, and it's probably gotten to the point where you hardly expect anybody to read it anymore. But I was flipping through my search results because I was looking for something cute involving a vulnerable Tamaki because I find him adorable and ALL I could find was Kyoya/Tamaki, which frankly freaks me out.

So then, after fixing my search about twelve times to get rid of all the other stuff and on the third or fourth page of results (after not finding anything that really caught my interest), I stumbled onto this.

And it was gloriously adorable: exactly what I've been looking for. :D The mental pictures were vivid and wonderful, I found myself actually saying the dialogue in the character's voices (which rarely happens when I read fanfiction), and I had the song playing at the time and the words ACTUALLY lined up with the lyrics, which NEVER happens.

Anyway, this was one of the best song-fics I've read. It flowed, it was well thought out, the song was connected to the story and made sense...all in all, it was cute and left me with that warm fuzzy feeling I've been looking so hard for, so thank you. :)
LittleMissStark chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
awwww :D love it!
not my real name 0.o chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
aww thts so adorable n cute good job
Aryelle-chan chapter 1 . 12/22/2010