Reviews for This World
Waterbottlesgalore chapter 20 . 8/18/2012
D'AWWW This story has come so far, and now it's over and I'm like... IUYAEFGBLJHCSBDKHJBCVKHJSDBB VXFCSLDJH. I can't. It's just a too... pretty of a story. I love. So much.
FanamongFans chapter 20 . 8/4/2012
I really love this fanfic. The relationships, the drama and the cute ending with Ax and Rox. I love cute Sora missing his bro and protective Cloud. I wish it didn't have to end, but then when would we ever find out what happens? Are you going to do any more Kingdom Hearts fanfics? If not, that's ok... But i'll say that I love this so much and if you did another kh fanfic about- i don't know- sora and riku maybe (i suppose we can let kairi in it as well...) But overall - job well done!
RileyleFae chapter 20 . 6/7/2012
THANK YOU! This fic has been something to look forward to! I was wondering if you could post links or find some way of telling us if someone writes a sister story/prequel or a sequel? It'd be appreiciated. Thanks again

Starowner xx
bitterbeauty813 chapter 20 . 6/4/2012
I loved the ending! It was Amazing!
Monstre.Rouge chapter 20 . 6/4/2012
And it came to a beautiful end.

I can't say I'm not interested in knowing how Roxas' and Axel's life's are after they have been reunited, but I'll have to hide my disappointment in knowing you're not that one who'll be writing it! An amazing way to end this wonderful, and a now good favorite of mine, story. And I will admit I teared up a bit at the end. One story ends and another always opens. I'll be looking forward to seeing what else you have in store :)
Monstre.Rouge chapter 19 . 5/25/2012
Oh, how I've been waiting for this chapter, and the next is the last? I don't know if I should be happy or sad to finally being able to know how this wonderful story ends or because that's just it. The end.

Still an amazing story, chapter, and finally a kiss!
bitterbeauty813 chapter 19 . 5/22/2012
Great Chapter!
memwwms chapter 19 . 5/22/2012
i cried :'c
3582 chapter 19 . 5/22/2012
This story is awesome! I may even put off my laziness and log in to favorite this. You are a wonderful writer.
SisterOfScarletDevil chapter 19 . 5/22/2012
Gah! I hate it when I read the words 'One more chapter'. But I also like the fact that the story is reaching the conclusion. It's a love-hate relationship. XD
Roku-Sarael chapter 19 . 5/22/2012
Whoooo! Mentioned in an AN at the beginnin of a chapter! Made my day! Anyways. Go xiggy! This sounds promising. I hope Axel dosent get there and be like, "wtf' who are you?" ';D
Roku-Sarael chapter 18 . 4/29/2012
I vote for happy ending! I think axie should get wings. Also I like the way you wrote tgis with the first person pov's. Belive me ive read alot of akuroku fics ( bout 650 or so) so I can say this is one of the good ones. :3
bitterbeauty813 chapter 18 . 3/18/2012
I love the story so far! I cant wait to see what happens next! Please update soon!
LadyKittania chapter 18 . 3/13/2012
Can't even begin to describe how much I love this chapter.

Wonder why Xemnas was hurt so bad by the light, nice touch there. (Though I was kinda hoping to see Axel kick his arse!)

So if the 'signals' in Axel's world are making it hard for Roxy to remember, then they should be able to travel between worlds when needed. Cause Roxy has the power, and Axel can remember how to do it.

Or I could be totally wrong, and they have to find another solution. Can't wait for more, keep up the awesomeness!
SisterOfScarletDevil chapter 18 . 3/10/2012
Axel should totally go with Roxas to his world! :D That would be awesome!

*gasp* How did you know I was watching Black Butler? XD I'm listening to the Undertaker's Character Song now actually~ X3