Reviews for Krait Book 02 Surfeit of Malfoys
dianaanne chapter 28 . 4/7
Was that Emma story the first Jane Fairfax book?
dianaanne chapter 22 . 4/7
I feel the same way about Lucius. Which is why I also like Three Slytherin Marauders.
Anne chapter 16 . 4/14/2012
Sarah, you should know that I truly am enjoying re-reading this. I had almost fotgotten certain things, such as the (right know only proposed) betrothal of Bil and Sirius. It is a lot of characters to keep track of; assume you have all the relationships, including the various subgroups, written down on a chart or something. Take care! Anne
Anne Seebaldt chapter 28 . 1/26/2012
Yes I do like redeemed Lucius. And what you did to Bella is brilliant.
asanoame chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
i was wondering about something, er, did you put up the wrong chap 1? or is it deliberated? cos i saw the heading, and it wrote that it was book three. so i was confused... and you had the same 1st chap for both book 2 and 3.
Trancefan chapter 4 . 3/16/2011
I love this series, but . . . you might want to check the names again, there were a few times "I" popped up - including instead of Hogwarts near the end, I believe. Not to be difficult.
skidney chapter 21 . 2/12/2011
love the star wars refences
AfraidOfFalling chapter 5 . 1/26/2011
Finally reading another chapter!

Oho, too right Arthur is that Severus does not see Krait as a daughter...

So summarily dismissive of Percy and Peter, they are...at least Krait isn't fool enough to dismiss Kreacher...
AfraidOfFalling chapter 4 . 1/8/2011
still some I's, unfortunately.

Ehhh this is why I shouldn't read stories over weeks...I get confused as to what's going on. Too many characters that I can't remember...who's Grace, again?
luply chapter 28 . 1/8/2011
Very, very good. I love Krait. She's a strong young woman and smart as hell, just perfect for Severus.
lizettefon chapter 28 . 1/7/2011
Fantastic story! Thank you so much for posting it! I really hope you write more, I just love Krait!
AfraidOfFalling chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Ah, your love of architecture shines through!

Sorry I'm behind. And I don't think I'll be able to catch up any time soon...
Cailen89 chapter 4 . 12/23/2010
still liking the story :P you just got me really confused with all the I's in de last chapter, at one point I had no idea anymore who it was about. you named the guy from durmstrang I? I'mn sorry im just kinda confused, hope it clears up in next chapter :)
SweetieCherrie chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
i love your story! krait is awesome:)
Cailen89 chapter 2 . 12/22/2010
love it! i just finished reading the first story about Krait and i just continued straight one with this one, I love the way you write, really like the story line, even though i'm not keen on wel anyone being with snape :p i'm kinda liking it here :P hope you update soon!