Reviews for Krait Book 02 Surfeit of Malfoys
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 28 . 6/8
Krait is an AWESOME character. I hope you continue to rock on with it.
dianaanne chapter 7 . 6/7
I laughed at the ending!
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 4 . 6/7
Name switch to I occurred in a conversation between Krait and Sirri. Just fyi.
dianaanne chapter 2 . 6/4
Love that last line!
Malicean chapter 10 . 5/10
A comment on Lederhosen: they *are* practical garments for hikes in alpine vegetation (the real deal, mind, not that utterly ridiculous pretend stuff tourists wear for the Oktoberfest); they also faded out of everyday use about fifty years ago. Meaning, my grandfather wore them for hikes in the alps for as long as he did them because they'd been the thing to wear when he started them and he stuck to them, my mother wore jeans or other sturdy trousers and my generation and the ones to follow wear lightweight, easy-dry etc. synthetics hiking gear. With the general wizarding attitude to be fifty-plus years out of date, I'd give you a pass on that.
On the other hand, the traditional version is a purely *male* piece of attire! Severus and the boys are fine; Krait and Hermione (if they wear the same - I'm not entirely sure from the description) should draw double takes left, right and center!
Aurora Lancy chapter 18 . 4/16
Hey rereading this for the second time waiting for your next Story about krait
And now it's your fault I'm addicted to the corrs... Ever thought about going into advertisement-industry?
dianaanne chapter 27 . 1/4
Jolly good fun rereading this.
Jirel chapter 2 . 6/28/2014
I just recently found your stories and have started reading them. I REALLY like this last conversation between Sirius and Severus. I think you have done a fantastic job of showing their progression towards friendship. I really look forward to reading more of your stories. :)
aalens chapter 28 . 6/13/2014
Loved this one too, absolutely loved it. Your imagination is mightily impressive and the characters well developed and interesting - of course there are so many of them that if, as I suspect, their numbers increase with each episode/book I shall probably have to start a chart of who everyone is to help myself keep track of them all. It is a little bit like reading an old Russian novel, but thank goodness each name does not have several confusing variants like the Russian names do. Lol
I shall start the next adventure tomorrow.
Many thanks for writing this great saga.
aalens chapter 4 . 6/12/2014
You asked us to point out repeated names and 'I' used inappropriately (due to your idiosyncratic Word software). Well, I was used wrongly three times in this chapter, and Krait told Krait that the invisibility potion was a particularly good brew, whereas I think Severus would have been the one doing the telling. Lol.
aalens chapter 3 . 6/12/2014
One of the things I really like about the two and a bit stories of yours I have read so far, is that the protagonists do not irritatingly and boringly agonise for pages and pages about things that could easily be solved by anyone with an IQ of over 80 by a few minutes of communication and straight talking.
dianaanne chapter 28 . 4/7/2014
Was that Emma story the first Jane Fairfax book?
dianaanne chapter 22 . 4/7/2014
I feel the same way about Lucius. Which is why I also like Three Slytherin Marauders.
Anne chapter 16 . 4/14/2012
Sarah, you should know that I truly am enjoying re-reading this. I had almost fotgotten certain things, such as the (right know only proposed) betrothal of Bil and Sirius. It is a lot of characters to keep track of; assume you have all the relationships, including the various subgroups, written down on a chart or something. Take care! Anne
Anne Seebaldt chapter 28 . 1/26/2012
Yes I do like redeemed Lucius. And what you did to Bella is brilliant.