Reviews for The Life Stealer
MsTorres chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
oooooh I was not expecting that!
It was evasive and vague where it needed to be and the last line sure as hell had me got! I loved this piece.
TFS

x
Shi-ting chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Type your review here...
Marie One chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Just WOW and great writing. This is sometimes how life goes for us all.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Wow, you had me going there!

Alas, I've never been a huge Jake fan and probably like everyone else I thought that this was all EPOV rather than JPOV .. so I'm sorry Jake but I must be honest .. I took a huge thankful breath when I read: "Jake this is Edward".

Awesome story hon!
taverna chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
That was so so so awesome. If this was for a contest, I hope you won something cuz this totally deserves it. I do feel a bit bad for Jake though. His heartache was palpable and he must really love her to be willing to stick around just in case she changes her mind. Would you consider doing a BPOV or even a EPOV?
karis j anderson chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Excellent twist!
lee21761 chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Fuck! I am team Edward and that ending totally sucked! Not you as a writer...you're great but I wished I knew the ending cuz now I am all depressed!
Objective chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Wow. I got a rec from someone who said this was a mind-fuck...and of the four possibilities I had in mind, this was the very last one on the list.

Good work.
2BEdwardspet chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Oh my goodness... You had me until the end. It's weird how I was crying about the breakup, but as soon as you said that the new guy was Edward... Everything was instantly all better!

D
my2galspal chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
I don't remember where I found your o/s rec'd but I'm so glad the person did. I love this fic, and as much as I like angst, I don't usually like the "sad" endings, so that is really saying something. As I read the story I kept waiting for someone to die, especially considering the title. When I finally realized its significance it was both surprising and beautiful.

Thank you so much for sharing this story with the rest of us. I was creative and beautifully written and I look forward to seeing more of your work.
SilentHurricane chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
LOVE this. Well done.
muffin524 chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
That was great! I'd love to see a BPOV of this story if you're ever up for it. :)
palasluna chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Omg love it love it! In the middle i was like no bitch nooooooo poor edward and then i understand that the poor bastard was not edward! Awesome story
Queso11 chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
So good. So so good. Hardly ever read a Jake story, glad I read this one unknowingly :)
raeiv chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
I absolutely adored this.