Reviews for The Demon of Bayville – An XMen Evolution, Beauty
EasilyDistractedBookWorm chapter 24 . 9/29/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Ryvkah chapter 33 . 7/29/2013
; c ; oh my gosh too amazing that was just so fluffy you dont even know the overwhelming feels-****** d'wwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaa
; v ; You did awesome on this. The characters were presented fairly well, and it was fluffy, and well thought out, and very interesting. Great job!
imma gonna go crawl in a corner and daydream now 3
Marion chapter 33 . 5/1/2013
Wow that was a wonderful story. Every now and then it became a little repetitive but otherwise I loved it. I had a feeling it was going towards a beauty and the beast story line. You made me cry during the look back on the fire at the circus and how he felt about it afterwards. I swear you put someone crying with a cuddly toy that is personally and emotionally significant and you will get me to bal my eyes out. Which you did, congrats although I am a bit of a softy ha ha. Thank you for a Highly emotional and enjoyable read.
ravengirl chapter 33 . 1/6/2013
*cry* omg I love it so much
ravengirl chapter 28 . 12/23/2012
hi I'm ravengirl and azazel is not all bad! Kurt going to have sex with her or not!
ravengirl chapter 24 . 12/21/2012
hi im ravengirl! it is a good story so far im on chapter 24! so can they have sex? please please please ? thaxs! bye for now!
RAVENGIRL chapter 7 . 12/19/2012
i like it im ravengirl so if you like the sex thing please put some in there!
ravengirl chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
omg thats a lot of chapters god! you must be good im reviewing bye see you next time
Jazbez chapter 33 . 8/11/2012
Wonderful, wonderful story T_T
PocketMaster123 chapter 33 . 7/24/2012
"A mother's prerogative"

Um... It's 'perogative'. commmon mistake.

A brilliant story! I love the illusory enchantment on that bracelet- a clever alternative to his holo-watch from Evolution. Only way that this story could've been improved was if you'd used Kurts German accent for his speaking roles. Although, I understand that this can be hard to do, especially for a novel length story such as this one. Eh, it was easy enough to imagine his voice after watching so much of Evolution.

But it was nontheless enjoyable and a beautifully writen story! I've also read you other story, "Foundling", and relly enjoyed that one as well. Thank you for sharing your story with the interwebs.
PocketMaster123 chapter 13 . 7/23/2012

Why you gotta be making me cry at the end, man! What'd the fuzzy dude ever do to you!
PocketMaster123 chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
Dang, man! This is some pretty dark stuff;

"I've been practicing my skills with the Katana and want to use it to shed demon blood *smiles*"

What kind of story you been writing! Nontheless, it sounds interesting.
Ra'iira The Fiend chapter 2 . 4/13/2012
Poor Kurt. :(
Vixenne chapter 33 . 3/18/2012
Love it! A lot of the fairytale themed stories basically just changes the names but yours is diffrent and sooooo awesome! I'm actually rereading and rather ashamed I haven't reviewed earlier. I'm actually not a Kurtty fan but your story wasn't too focused on them and was really good so I hardly noticed. Ah well.

What happened to the mirror?
jordylilly777 chapter 33 . 3/6/2012
Usually I skip over the beauty and the beast stories just because they're so overdone and few I had read (before this one) were always way to cheezy, horribly written, and exactly the same as the movie other than names. Your story however is nothing like those. It was beautifully written, and I loved how you played out the story in this. The only I would add would be how the person felt during this experience. Describe what more on how Kurt felt when the flames were licking his feet, or what it felt like to have someone jab his fangs into you! Does it feel like someone was tickling you with feathers or was the feeling like two smooth knifes digging into your skin with with a quick jab? I don't know, I've never been bitten by something with fangs before so you explain the feeling (this doesn't mean I'm telling you get a snake to bite you or something, I'm asking you imagine what it feels like.) Over all I found your story practically perfect in every way, and I'm looking forward to reading your other ones.