Reviews for Shiroi Kyuubi 忍者運命
Gin okami99 chapter 18 . 1/11/2014
Please update
HopeSeiketsu chapter 3 . 9/13/2012
HAPPY HOLIDAYS! MARRY CHRISTMASS! :-)
... though it is september lol
dizzydani666 chapter 15 . 5/24/2012
Awesome!
dizzydani666 chapter 9 . 5/24/2012
So sweet,this is my first at reading your Naruto is so mysteriously handsome with the love of a unknown gorgeous girl?, this is getting interesting. TY
Arcadia Island chapter 18 . 5/24/2012
Mana-sensei chapter 18 . 5/22/2012
Ah its been so long

Update soon!
Domonation chapter 18 . 5/21/2012
i find this chapter cute and sweet! i like it and ithink you should update but maybe with some spice in the mix you know what im saying ;D but you dont have too yet maybe later sometime? but anyway good update :)
idko.o chapter 17 . 5/21/2012
great story! Hope u keep making more of this story and fast!
moreaticcandy chapter 17 . 4/29/2012
Omg..Omg..Omg.. I'm so excited! xD The plot definitely thickens.. It's moving at a great pace, not too fast and certainly not slow.

There were a few mistakes here and there in terms of spelling and word usage, they didn't appear very often though so it didn't act as a hindrance to my enjoyment in any way. But, I'd still recommend to keep a keen eye out for them, and spending a little extra time to look for them in advance before publishing, they like to hide in caves so bring your flashlight! :))

I love how the story is developing, you really have a talent for the pace and timing of the story! It's like reading a novel, each chapter grips me at the collar then suddenly throws me back down to beg for the next part. And Yue's development is the most impressive. The way you're weaving the events make her more real, and REALLY MORE mysterious. I'm having theories about the woman Gaara saw, as well as the voice that Yue's heard twice now. It seems that so many people are involved in her past, and it really keeps us readers thinking and alert on our toes!

Can't wait for the next installment! Mostly because of some Naruto realization time.. nyahaha! I love their chemistry. :3
moreaticcandy chapter 6 . 4/29/2012
This is by far my favorite chapter! Beginning to end I was pretty much going into a seizure of laughter! Love it! X"DD
Bec76 chapter 17 . 4/18/2012
ahhh! I love this story :3 Pleaseee update..as soon as possible! :D
Domonation chapter 17 . 1/16/2012
Omg i really likin' it! you have to continue please! i have to know what goin' to happen next :D
UnForGettable323 chapter 17 . 12/28/2011
Update again soon! :) love this story (though I wish naruto wasn't oblivious sometimes)