Reviews for A Sure Thing
Deathnoteuser chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Fuck. This isn't even the first or second or even fifth time I've read this and I'm STILL fucking crying. Ugh. You...you have a talent for breaking my heart with writing.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
wow so amazing very good.
HowAboutForever chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
just 18 reviews, 24 faves?! this story deserve more.. it's a masterpiece, like amazingly well written. i can't believe bellice or bellarose fandom missed this i cannot even! you posted this 2010 w/c was still a twilight years right now it's over but i'm pretty sure bella alice has still a lot of shippers and they miss to read this well their lost! you see i'm just new to twilight fiction i'm a fan of femslash obviously B/A or B/R r my pairings so i'm recently reading fics of them and i'm so glad to found ur story i wouldn't want to miss it. maybe if you did put this under bella allice or bella rosalie characters maybe a lot would have notice/aware of this just saying. Kudos to you i'm gonna read ur other stories some other time.
kikouma chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Oh My God...
This was amazing, How can this not have like 50000 Favorites
It's So AMAZING! First of Bittersweet Symphony : The verve :D
Second when the Alice is Dead, I shivered and went Oh my god what, Then i started thinking of Paranormal Activity cos of Bella talkin to me say that this story was mind blowing, And the word content, Oh my god the word content :D
Way Better then the ol 20 chapters 5000words
Amazing
ScOut4It chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Oh man, this was heart wrenching in a good way. I think I read the last third through foggy eyes.
I thought it would be interesting with the semi-love triangle option, but it's even more interesting with the mourning delusions and trying to find happiness again. Now, this shouldn't be rated M though; there was neither excessive swearing, violence, nor sex. I wouldn't have minded some of the latter, and even the former, but this was really good.
I wish you continued it to an epilogue at least.
Great chapter length, maybe even too good. Fine by me always.
Thanks for writing, this was really sweet.
intoxmush chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
I vaguely remember reading this a year or so ago when I first started getting into the whole fandom thing and just reading anything my fingers clicked on and taking everything in stride. I don't know why, but I had a sudden urge to re-read your particular story today and I am glad that I did. There are no words to describe how magnificently you are able to capture your characters and the relationships between them. I feel more wholesome for having read this work (and your subsequent works, might I add). Albeit, there are some spelling and grammatical errors, but then, accumulating almost 20,000 words in the one go would probably do that. Nonetheless, I just wanted to say thank-you.
IxHeartxGlee chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Great story.

Thanks for sharing!
ForestFlore chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Gotta admit it made me cry; though a little bit, but still it did. Tbh, Alice's dialogue were a bit confusing for me, giving the something's up vibe. "You aren't taking care of yourself...Its not about being good enough, its about being happy"...i mean why leave when she knew SHE herself is her happiness and then pretend to care? And then you drop the bomb...she's delusional..Alice's dead. Just Great. :( i actually re-read Alice's dialogues after reading the story and then i understood the whole you left me concept. you've got a strong grip on writing; emotions, psychology, words, suspense, plot...it all seems so natural and realistic. I bet you could give all those 'top' bellice writers a run for their money! And Rosalie was amusing, especially with her drumming and talking through the wall! Maybe i missed it, but what exactly happened between them before the car crash? does her finding a family ring means they were engaged/married?
Turknac chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
This is one of the most original oneshots I've ever read. I can't wait to read more of your stories. All of them are awesome :D
Beetlebum101 chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Wow... was not expecting that! i don't think my mouth has ever fallen open while reading a fic before!

What a terrible thing to even think about. Never under estimate the power of denial. I felt so bad for Bella, even from the start before the truth came out. You did well with the development of the Bella/Rosalie relationship as well. I usually don't like the idea of the two of them as a couple but i find myself hoping that they get together.

I really loved the 'conversation' through the wall near the end - so raw and honest.

I can't belive there is only 11 reviews for this story. Shame on everyone who read it and didn't review!
cassi143 chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
first of all that was unexpected. i feel sorry for bella, she is so obliterated by the fact alice is gone she breaks down. i hope rose and bella do get together cause they deserve happiness
Draconian Dragonfly chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
More... I need to know more. Please? Pretty please?
Nerdette Love chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Totally unexpected for the story. I clicked on the one shot thinking, well here we go, wonder what could happen. I never expected what I read. It was really different and heart felt, I didn't cry because I found it hard wrapping my head around the concept just like Bella but at the end I did feel truly saddened.

It really wasn't what I expected, it was a true surprise but it was an enjoyable surprise in that it was a very different, almost spiritual experience.

Although I didn't see the reasoning for it being rated 'M' but other than that the story was true and genuine and great for a first post!

Congratulations!
BellaFields chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
it is so incredible sad and sweet at the same time (':

this story is simply amazing and i loved how u integrated the flowers and such from "Imagine you and me" in the plot :D
YellowOspreyJaguar chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Oh my gosh that was so said it made me cry :'( I liked the whole plot and it reminds me of when my nan and grandad died, though I only ever argued with them once and that was over something stupid (i was about 7 then) Anywho that was so

Beautifully written I really wanted Edward and Jasper to be wrong and that Alice was somehow alive but it was still a beautiful story :') keep up the great fics :)

YOJ :)