Reviews for he kindly stopped for me
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2015
epic! :)
eminle chapter 1 . 8/16/2015
Love it!
Stereotypical Nobody chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Oh. My. Gosh. That was amazing! I love it. You are a good writer.
ncarraway chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
Yes, finally - an amazing and realistic Moriarty fic! They're such a messed up couple haha. I love the title, too!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
I enjoyed how your parenthetical add-ons reflected how Cummings would add extra information in his poems. Nice shout-out.
pamelawright chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
One of my favorites. I will be re-visiting this one for sure. Thank you for sharing.
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
fascinating little story. i quite like this first meeting for them. :)
how far chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
First I must say I love the title it's really fitting.
Second this is really amazing I hope you write a sequel to this Molly's knock knock jokes are adorable and I really liked the little parentheses of information too.
Irma.Arisa.Laye chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
"lovely! very, very lovely, indeed!"
those were the words that came out of my mouth the moment I finished reading this! :)
it was very entertaining, I enjoyed every bit! ;D
TheGreenElephant911 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Goodness, this is amazing. Immediate favorite. (I love the flashforwards/backs too.)
Ace of Emeralds chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Amazing characterizations, chilling plot, and beautiful, beautiful writing. Everything I love rolled into one fantastic story, and with the added bonus of one of my favorite ships! You've done a wonderful job.
TheAttentionJustEncouragesHer chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Rather loving your take on Mollyiarty! :)
thejacinthsong chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
I hadn't really thought about Molly/Moriarty as a couple before I began reading your stories. I'm warming to it now. Nice job.
toeki chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
good take at the "office romance" here:).well written, though you hopped from present to past earlier in the story. is this purpose? still a good writing style. i will check out your other sherlock stories.
145796213 chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
I love this Molly. She is so much more interesting than the one on the show.