Reviews for he kindly stopped for me
Stereotypical Nobody chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Oh. My. Gosh. That was amazing! I love it. You are a good writer.
ncarraway chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
Yes, finally - an amazing and realistic Moriarty fic! They're such a messed up couple haha. I love the title, too!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
I enjoyed how your parenthetical add-ons reflected how Cummings would add extra information in his poems. Nice shout-out.
pamelawright chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
One of my favorites. I will be re-visiting this one for sure. Thank you for sharing.
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
fascinating little story. i quite like this first meeting for them. :)
how far chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
First I must say I love the title it's really fitting.
Second this is really amazing I hope you write a sequel to this Molly's knock knock jokes are adorable and I really liked the little parentheses of information too.
Irma.Arisa.Laye chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
"lovely! very, very lovely, indeed!"
those were the words that came out of my mouth the moment I finished reading this! :)
it was very entertaining, I enjoyed every bit! ;D
TheGreenElephant911 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Goodness, this is amazing. Immediate favorite. (I love the flashforwards/backs too.)
Ace of Emeralds chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Amazing characterizations, chilling plot, and beautiful, beautiful writing. Everything I love rolled into one fantastic story, and with the added bonus of one of my favorite ships! You've done a wonderful job.
TheAttentionJustEncouragesHer chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Rather loving your take on Mollyiarty! :)
thejacinthsong chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
I hadn't really thought about Molly/Moriarty as a couple before I began reading your stories. I'm warming to it now. Nice job.
toeki chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
good take at the "office romance" here:).well written, though you hopped from present to past earlier in the story. is this purpose? still a good writing style. i will check out your other sherlock stories.
145796213 chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
I love this Molly. She is so much more interesting than the one on the show.
Avelera chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
I'm very intrigued by how you portray their romance. You give Molly a depth of character that is somewhat lacking in the show, where she's the butt of the joke. You point out indirectly that someone who is obsessed with Sherlock may be strange, strange enough to fall in love with Jim Moriarty, not just Jim from IT. I love the idea that she does know the full truth of Jim's identity, and that they're still dating. This story was deliciously dark.
wehaveopitions chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
I like how you've written how they met, knock knock jokes and a poisoned jim who wakes up before she cuts him up. I like the time changes too, flipping forwards to the future and how it relates to the meeting and what happened! :D Brilliant! And a little dark, Molly seems a little indifferent to his line of 'work' which is interesting too. :)