Reviews for Lips Like Scarlet Sugar
ningep chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Witty and wet! Definitely a very good combination. I enjoyed reading... but, had to forgo other illusions! Hahaha! What can i say, I'm over the desire (too old for that and too long been married) but enjoy the take you kids write as lemons! Love it! And will look forward to more of your genius!
melfin80 chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
uhm. Wow. *takes off glasses and wipes fog off lens* I need to paint my kitchen...what are the odds my experience will turn out like this?!
cherryhilz chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Wow - that was HOT! I see that you posted this almost a year ago, but you two should sooooo continue this story! It's an interesting start to a great story! :)
angeliena chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Nice!
Edward-Jacob4ever01 chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
PLS CONTINUE THIS STORY IS SO GOOD SO PLS CONTINUE SOONER!

PLS CONTINUE SOON!

BIGGEST FAN EVER!
Erikajo chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
VERY good! ;)
sogian chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
That was amazing! PERFECT! Think about making it a full story!m I'd love to see how they continue...
KimiD chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
TOTALLY HOT! NUFF SAID!
meadow11 chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
oh yeah! it was definitely good for me! whew...
sleepwalker1 chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Oh yes! Soooo good.
Isobelle Vaughn chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
yup, this was good for me. :)

I really wanted a more blow up moment with Garrett but this was dirty and hot too.

Thanks!
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Let me just say, that your AN at the end really made me laugh. "Was it good for you..." Lmao.

Anyway, I liked this. Having Garrett walk in on them, but keep their activities hidden was just awesome. I almost wish he would've realized what was going on, just because it would've been hilarious. Good writing.
shecater chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
That would so be the ultimate revenge on a cheating boyfriend.

:D
TwiSagaLover chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
yeah it was awesome! i loved it! so much that i want more then one chapter!
mrskebab chapter 1 . 12/24/2010