Reviews for The Fight or Flight Response
Skylar Owens chapter 3 . 7/18/2013
I lo e this story! What will happen next! Please update soon! :)
Lucyole chapter 3 . 3/11/2013
wow your story was exciting and makes me really giddy until the
end really great story
Madances chapter 3 . 2/26/2013
I did like your work. Tracy
SisAngel chapter 3 . 9/21/2011
That was awesome! So cool! And they were all in character! :D I would love to see what happened afterwords between the team. And I would looove to see this fic from the POV of the bullpen, to see all that happened while we were with Abby and all.
Anonymous033 chapter 3 . 4/8/2011
Is it weird that I want to cry now? I found the 'news article' at the end so touching. Oh...I'm glad they're alright.

This story is brilliant. I love it :) Excellent work!
Anonymous033 chapter 2 . 4/8/2011
Oh my god you almost made me scream too! Which would have been a bad thing, considering that it's 0515 here. But that was scary; I'm seriously freaked out now o.o oh, thank goodness Ducky's alright.
Anonymous033 chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Wow, I really shouldn't be reading something this intense at bedtime..but it was so awesome!

I love it; your characterization is spot-on! I laughed when Abby started panicking about axe-murderers, and my hairs stood on end at that trail of blood.

I'm gonna read the second chapter now :)
Danielle chapter 3 . 1/13/2011
OH MY GOODNESS! That was just plain WOW! I love how you included a "news clip" to that. WOW indeed. My favorite is the 6th paragraph of the article. D
fukitimout chapter 3 . 12/26/2010
Really awesome story. I just wish there was a little more. Like the captured agents thanking their favorite forensic scientist, autopsy boys, and security guard for their help.

I loved your Jimmy-ness in this story. Great job!
diana teo chapter 3 . 12/26/2010
Loved this story! Glad I got to read it all at once but my only grouse it that it's too liked the Tony-Whump you managed to sneak in...:)
fga grogfkglvna oiw chapter 3 . 12/26/2010
great story! especially loved the ending. very creative.
GingerNinja1111 chapter 3 . 12/26/2010
I loved the ending of this! I'm glad Tony and Harry will be okay!
Seosh chapter 3 . 12/26/2010
Oh I just Panic!Abby, it was hilarious!

Thank you very much for posting this!
The Dream Guardian chapter 3 . 12/26/2010
Great story, love how they save everyone.
GingerNinja1111 chapter 2 . 12/24/2010
Cute! Update soon! Merry Christmas!